British Speedway Forum

Speedway Betting 2022

Heathcote

At Evens for the day so far. 1-1 in the Zuzlowa fixtures and 1-1-1 in the Czestochowa v Wroclaw fixture thanks to the Hcap Tie on the Kowalski bet.

Waiting on Torun to win for the Double to come in. Also on Drabik Over 9.

Good luck all.

Edited by TTT

Got these on just in time

Belle Vue -4 at heat 8, expecting a strong start before Peterboro claw back a bit of pride with Basso taking a few extra heats

Wright over Ostergard off scratch and Fricke -2 over Harris, a risk that Harris could have 6 rides, but still think Fricker will be a reasonably untroubled by the panthers

Kurtz over 8, think he will be too strong for any of the Panthers to be honest

Basso +1 over Brennan, Basso could well have 7 rides and even though he has never been to Belle Due he should still outscore Brennan

MPT to continue his Craven Memorial form and score over 8 

2 out of 3 on the first meeting so we go again for tonight's fixture.

King's Lynn to win @ 13/10 (I feel like the reserves will win this meeting for KL, Thomas in the form of his life and R. Worrall can take 7 rides if TJ or Kerr is having a poor night)

Ryan Douglas Over 8 (Riding with the out of form Becker in the engine room should see him notch up quite a few points tonight imo)

Edited by TTT

3 minutes ago, Lorenzo558 said:

Poland vs rest of world matchup today, I feel like team world is outmatched in nearly every heat. Betting Poland -8 and I even think it could be worth taking Poland just to win even if the odds are very very short.

I've taken Poland -8 after giving it much thought throughout the day. 

2 minutes ago, TTT said:

I've taken Poland -8 after giving it much thought throughout the day. 

If there isn't some weird stuff with them giving the younger guys a few extra heats or something I really believe Poland is the right side here, nice to see you on the same side, let's get it!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Becker seems to have been over rated going on recent form for tonight’s match. Becker under 7 and Jorgensen +3 for me

Poland -8

I like the look of Krosno -2 too but will take another look at that one shortly 

I like Krosno -2 as well considering half of the Krosno team are former Rybnik riders in recent seasons.

So profit from this morning likely to be wasted on this evenings meeting but expecting it to be very close, the Wolves reserves look very weak and as a result Kings Lynn will be keeping it real close, as a result a small play on the meeting finishing a draw and also being a draw after 8 heats.

Although for it to be close, Lawson is going to have to score over 7 so thats a bet along with Douglas over 8 

Also going to take a punt on Thomas +1 over Kemp and Iversen +2 over Masters

Has Josh Pickering ever visited Monmore before?  He wasnt in the Sheffield side for either of their 2 visits last season, could be a play at under 7  

6 hours ago, Heathcote said:

So profit from this morning likely to be wasted on this evenings meeting but expecting it to be very close, the Wolves reserves look very weak and as a result Kings Lynn will be keeping it real close, as a result a small play on the meeting finishing a draw and also being a draw after 8 heats.

Although for it to be close, Lawson is going to have to score over 7 so thats a bet along with Douglas over 8 

Has Josh Pickering ever visited Monmore before?  He wasnt in the Sheffield side for either of their 2 visits last season, could be a play at under 7  

Pretty sure Josh hasn't. Lawson hasn't been as fast this year around Lynn. But did score 15  from 7 as a guest for Birmingham in the first meeting of this season at Monmore

Wolves win and over 1.5 match goals in the Man U v Brentford game tonight double @ 2.00  WIN

Good luck

Edited by Bald Bloke

1 hour ago, Heathcote said:

Josh hasn't but Monmore is similar to Edinburgh so he should go well.

Problem is he meets Masters twice and he's riding with Richie Worrall who goes well around Monmore.

Swedish bets for tonight.

Masarna +10.5 with Unibet (bet365 have Masarna +2 so I thought I may as well take the +10.5 with Unibet)

RASMUS JENSEN 0 vs. Jakub Jamrog (Rasmus seems to have hit a bit of form in recent weeks whilst Jamrog has been in poor form for Gdansk)

MARCIN NOWAK 0 vs. Luke Becker (Luke Becker seems to be struggling at the moment and he even said that himself last night on Eurosport during the Wolves meeting)

OLIVER BERNTZON 0 vs. Kim Nilsson (Oliver Berntzon's normally good in Sweden, Poor everywhere else but he normally puts in a good performance on Swedish tracks)

PRZEMYSLAW PAWLICKI 0 vs. Niels K Iversen (Another bet on Unibet only, NKI may not ride but if he does ride then he's still struggling with a chest infection)

OSKAR FAJFER 0 vs. Brady Kurtz (Unibet only again, This will be tight but I'll just side with Fajfer)

Good luck all.