British Speedway Forum

BERWICK v BIRMINGHAM (Championship) April 2nd 7pm

Folks a question...

Can you watch the live stream on demand whilst the meeting is still going on?

I probably wont be able to watch the stream until 8pm so im wondering if i can watch it back from the start whilst the live action is still on going or will i have to wait until the live action is finished to watch from the start

1 hour ago, Brummies_Ste said:

BERWICK: Chris Harris, Ty Proctor, Theo Pijper, Leon Flint, Ricky Wells, Jye Etheridge, Kyle Bickley.

BIRMINGHAM: Claus Vissing, James Shanes, Josh Auty, Ashley Morris, Adam Ellis, Stefan Nielsen, James Pearson.

Having said on the 'BSN Streaming Channel' thread that this was a crazy fixture to pick for the first ever match, I have to now say it has the look of a cracking match.

Perhaps the promoters knew Birmingham were going to add Ellis, Vissing and Pearson when they made the choice? Or maybe they got lucky? Who cares as it looks like being a really competitive fixture. I think Birmingham can't afford to have any passengers as I'm expecting Flint to step up this season. To hard to call.

2 hours ago, ljriley90 said:

Folks a question...

Can you watch the live stream on demand whilst the meeting is still going on?

I probably wont be able to watch the stream until 8pm so im wondering if i can watch it back from the start whilst the live action is still on going or will i have to wait until the live action is finished to watch from the start

Hmm, had a look on their website but doesn't really say anywhere. I think it depends how they are streaming it, I know the Poole streaming service use Youtube, so you can on that one.

On 3/29/2022 at 10:27 PM, sparks123 said:

I think it is better to show teams that are further apart (geographically). If you had Glasgow v Edinburgh (as an example) then some fans could watch the stream instead of gong to the meeting.

Does anyone know whether this streaming malarkey is meant to be a commercial concern, or a social service?

54 minutes ago, Bandits4eva said:

Berwick 49- 41 Birmingham 

You on the wine 

On 3/29/2022 at 11:30 AM, GiveusaB said:

Think I'd prefer Morris @ no.2.....

I agree... Morris would be better at 2 than Shanes, but could you really partner Shanes & Auty at 3&4?

It would be nice to start the season with a nice comfortable win with no dramas , but as we've seen in the past Berwick have a habit of making things difficult for themselves. I still think we've enough to win with a bit to spare . 54-36 

5 minutes ago, DSC67 said:

It would be nice to start the season with a nice comfortable win with no dramas , but as we've seen in the past Berwick have a habit of making things difficult for themselves. I still think we've enough to win with a bit to spare . 54-36 

Large fairground in Shielfield  Car Park so imagine restricted parking  room 

18 minutes ago, Spittaler said:

Large fairground in Shielfield  Car Park so imagine restricted parking  room 

Car parks likely to be very busy tonight as the fun fair is much bigger than the ones we normally have at Shielfield. It looks like you can park directly behind the main stand with only the area opposite the turnstiles available and next to the turnstiles to.

3 hours ago, Normski said:

You on the wine 

I thought we’d beat them last year and what happened…. A 49-41 win would do me for the first meeting of the season! 

Just now, Bandits4eva said:

I thought we’d beat them last year and what happened…. A 49-41 win would do me for the first meeting of the season! 

They had Bomber +Scott Nicholls guesting last season lol

22 minutes ago, Normski said:

They had Bomber +Scott Nicholls guesting last season lol

We’d made a decent start… I’m just being cautious and not getting hopes up too quickly this year :approve: