British Speedway Forum

Polish Extraleague play- off Final 2nd leg Sunday 25th September Live on TV

Just now, Lorenzo558 said:

International referee Krister Gardell on a livestream saying he would exclude both blue and white here, Woryna for going down and then Hansen for taking Smektala out

But surely Woryna was the cause of the stoppage, regardless of what happened after 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Well deserved gorzow, gorzow should get jeppersen out for the bumps 

I would've joined in with the celebrations if I was in Jeppesen's position. 

Treated appallingly all season so I would put good money on Jeppesen being secretly happy inside about tonight's result.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hackett said:

Czestochowa the speedway equivalent of Tottenham - Bottled it again. Fair play to Gorzow though. 

Was thinking the same :D

Not a Gorzow fan particularly, but for the fact Woryna wasn't excluded when he should, along with the fairytale story of Zmarzlik leading his long time team into one more final, I'm happy with the outcome. Given the strength of their reserve pairings in recent years, it's a pretty poor show again from Czestochowa.

Edited by JamieE

Extraleague have announced TV and timings for the finals and 3rd/4th place matches.
Sunday September 11th
Torun v Czestochowa start time 4pm UK time Eleven Sport 2
Gorzow v Lublin start time 6.30pm UK time canal + Sport 5
Saturday September 24th
Czestochowa v Torun start time 6.15pm UK time Eleven sport 1
Sunday September 25th
Lublin v Gorzow start time 6.15pm UK time Canal + Sport 5
Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

Knowing the passion poles have for clubs and riders I can’t imagine how gorzow fans must feel to be losing  zmarzlik, he is imo the most exciting rider in modern speedway history and your always guaranteed big points and 100% effort no matter what the track, I understand him leaving to a point, if someone is going to pay you huge money or you just feel you need a change but I don’t think gorzow will ever find a replacement as good as him and that must be on the minds of the fans too, be interesting to see if gorzow are able to stay in the extraleague without him, perhaps he feels his lack of dominance in the GPs is because of his league racing but I believe it’s because he has lost his rival in laguta  

• Like 1