British Speedway Forum

Polish Extraleague play- off Final 2nd leg Sunday 25th September Live on TV

Choking at it's finest. 

Czestochowa will win the league because they've got a full team in a season that's been a bit of a farce in all honesty. 

Wroclaw would've walked the league this year if Artiom didn't get banned. 

Edited by TTT

1 minute ago, TTT said:

Choking at it's finest. 

Czestochowa will win the league due to having a full team in a season that's been a bit of a farce in all honesty. 

Czestochowa are riding with 6 now.  Jeppeson not being used.

Edited by Shockster

1 minute ago, TTT said:

Choking at it's finest. 

Czestochowa will win the league because they've got a full team in a season that's been a bit of a farce in all honesty. 

or Torun, if Emil wasn't banned.

Just like Czestochowa, Torun have no injury worries, so they too could win the league this year. 

Just now, Shockster said:

Czestochowa are riding with 6 now.  Jeppeson not being used.

Works to Czestochowa's advantage when the manager decides to replace Jeppesen after one programmed ride in almost every meeting.

Should be a cracking meeting in Lublin...

A good (if slightly different racetrack shape for Poland), which if prepared well will give good home advantage and deliver some great racing, and possibly the most passionate fans in Speedway..

Get the cans in and put your feet up on Sunday...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mikebv said:

Should be a cracking meeting in Lublin...

A good (if slightly different racetrack shape for Poland), which if prepared well will give good home advantage and deliver some great racing, and possibly the most passionate fans in Speedway..

Not at all keen on Lublin compared to other Ekstraliga tracks if I'm honest, but it's better than Gdansk.

1 hour ago, Col said:

Not at all keen on Lublin compared to other Ekstraliga tracks if I'm honest, but it's better than Gdansk.

I like it .

Not full on horsepower as you lock up a little more. Those who can keep their wheels in line the most by bike manipulation are the ones that can pass on it...

You still need a fast bike obviously but also a good technique to find the drive needed to pass..

Full house I would think in the home section, and they make some proper noise....

The first leg was a perfect result for the neutral I would say...

Torun will fancy their chances if they are even 16 down going into 14 and 15 given the two pairs they nominate from their top 4 in the team can without any surprise 100% deliver two maximum heat wins in their favour...

Hopefully a cracker...

Edited by mikebv

Just watching gorzow from last night as I was working last night and missed it, the way Częstochowa treat jepperson is terrible, woryna has been rubbish tonight and they still don’t give him a ride, if I was him I’d leave for another track even if it meant dropping down a league 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Col said:

Isn't every Lublin meeting a sell out due to a rather limited stadium capacity?

Indeed...

Loads wearing club colour T shirts...

It will be bedlam when (if) they pull back the deficit....

1 hour ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Just watching gorzow from last night as I was working last night and missed it, the way Częstochowa treat jepperson is terrible, woryna has been rubbish tonight and they still don’t give him a ride, if I was him I’d leave for another track even if it meant dropping down a league 

In a sport that relies so heavily on confidence and split second reactions to always be under pressure for your place every time you come to the tapes cannot help anyone...