British Speedway Forum

Polish Extraleague play- off Final 2nd leg Sunday 25th September Live on TV

Nicki could have a broken femur.

Translated from polish

Piotr Pawlicki and Nicki Pedersen were taken to hospital, PP was conscious and complained of pain in his spine and ribs. Nicki possibly a broken femur. At the moment, this is unofficial information, more info after the hospital inspection

Edited by racers and royals

5 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Nicki could have a broken femur.

must know how rene bach feels. i think he was the guy involved in Nicky's last crash.

Edited by DazS
addition

2 minutes ago, bloom89 said:

I know Nicki has been in good form this year but he's had a few big crashes the last couple of seasons. Might be a good time to call it a day and get out while he's still in one piece imo.

That’s not how the mind of a racer thinks, once a racer always a racer and when the age of reason hits the reason side of the brain is often over ruled by the racer bit 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

That’s not how the mind of a racer thinks, once a racer always a racer and when the age of reason hits the reason side of the brain is often over ruled by the racer bit 

Very true but sometimes a racer needs saving from themselves. 

7 minutes ago, screm said:

Very true but sometimes a racer needs saving from themselves. 

Look at it this way the sport is littered with riders who quit then went on to be injured or killed doing other things, life is for living, if you still can then why not 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Look at it this way the sport is littered with riders who quit then went on to be injured or killed doing other things, life is for living, if you still can then why not 

I agree with you, but Pedersen has had some big accidents this season. I hope he continues to race for as long as he enjoys it, I am a big fan of him.

• Like 1

Janusz Kolodziej...B)

Always reminds me of Wieslaw Jagus..

Didnt always travel well but always a top level performer in the toughest league in the world...

A proper 100% rider...

• Like 1