British Speedway Forum

Championship Streaming Channel

I created an account a few days ago but didn't buy a pass.  I have now just logged on with the view to buying a season long pass at £109 but it looks like the only way to do it is send a gift voucher to myself that I can then redeem.

Seems a bit strange that I can't just buy direct from my account.

Also, once I had entered all my details and pressed send the website seems to have froze so I am not sure if the transaction has gone through!

It doesn't fill me with too much confidence going forward.

On 3/21/2022 at 5:14 PM, a4poster said:

I created an account a few days ago but didn't buy a pass.  I have now just logged on with the view to buying a season long pass at £109 but it looks like the only way to do it is send a gift voucher to myself that I can then redeem.

Seems a bit strange that I can't just buy direct from my account.

Also, once I had entered all my details and pressed send the website seems to have froze so I am not sure if the transaction has gone through!

It doesn't fill me with too much confidence going forward.

Hi a4poster, 

You should be able to select ‘SIGN UP’ from the menu in the top right corner if you have already signed up for a free account. You don’t need to buy a gift card and gift to yourself.

Alternatively, you can click on any one of the scheduled live streams and it will give you the option to sign up directly from there.

Sorry to hear you have experienced the site freezing. We’ve had very few people come to us with issues, but this is certainly something I’d like to look into further for you and may be something as simple as your browser.

Would you mind contacting us at support@exstreammedia.co.uk or messaging us directly from one of our social media pages? We can sort your issues for you straight away once we can look you up on our system.

Many thanks,

Jitendra Duffill, BSN

• Like 2

On 3/22/2022 at 11:50 PM, jduffill said:

Hi a4poster, 

You should be able to select ‘SIGN UP’ from the menu in the top right corner if you have already signed up for a free account. You don’t need to buy a gift card and gift to yourself.

Alternatively, you can click on any one of the scheduled live streams and it will give you the option to sign up directly from there.

Sorry to hear you have experienced the site freezing. We’ve had very few people come to us with issues, but this is certainly something I’d like to look into further for you and may be something as simple as your browser.

Would you mind contacting us at support@exstreammedia.co.uk or messaging us directly from one of our social media pages? We can sort your issues for you straight away once we can look you up on our system.

Many thanks,

Jitendra Duffill, BSN

Hi Jitendra 

I've just gone to sign up and when it gets to pay it says you will be charged £109 now then £109 every year. I thought it was not automatically renewed

15 minutes ago, bruno said:

Hi Jitendra 

I've just gone to sign up and when it gets to pay it says you will be charged £109 now then £109 every year. I thought it was not automatically renewed

The confirmation email states

Season Pass - If you have purchased a Season Pass, this will automatically expire on the 31st October 2022 and will not auto-renew

Would have been nice to have been given access to end of Feb 23 to be able to re-watch the classic Berwick Birmingham match over and over during the bleak winter months.

Rico :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, Rico said:

The confirmation email states

Season Pass - If you have purchased a Season Pass, this will automatically expire on the 31st October 2022 and will not auto-renew

Would have been nice to have been given access to end of Feb 23 to be able to re-watch the classic Berwick Birmingham match over and over during the bleak winter months.

Rico :rolleyes:

Thanks for that Rico , appreciated

3 hours ago, bruno said:

Hi Jitendra 

Hi Bruno.

It won’t automatically renew. The platform that BSN is using to live stream automatically offers that message, but we override that in our T&Cs.

I can promise you that the pass will not auto-renew and apologise for any confusion. I hope that gives some reassurance.

Kind regards,

Jitendra

Edited by jduffill

2 hours ago, jduffill said:

Hi Bruno.

It won’t automatically renew. The platform that BSN is using to live stream automatically offers that message, but we override that in our T&Cs.

I can promise you that the pass will not auto-renew and apologise for any confusion. I hope that gives some reassurance.

Kind regards,

Jitendra

Signed up thanks for getting back to me. Hope it's a great success

• Thanks 1

All a bit too rich for my blood I am sad to say, £17.99 a month is unfortunately not affordable or justifiable for me personally.

I'm actually probably part of the target market, strangely despite my involvement on Updates, I haven't been to a live speedway meeting for around 3 years now because of my disabilities and affordability (costs a bomb to take a carer to push you around and I was too exhausted and in pain to enjoy it anyway). Obviously I am not 'lost' to the sport in terms of wider involvement, just in attendance.

Hope it is a huge success though and it will be great for those unable to get to meetings either due to distance, home commitments or disabilities.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, crazysue said:

All a bit too rich for my blood I am sad to say, £17.99 a month is unfortunately not affordable or justifiable for me personally.

I'm actually probably part of the target market, strangely despite my involvement on Updates, I haven't been to a live speedway meeting for around 3 years now because of my disabilities and affordability (costs a bomb to take a carer to push you around and I was too exhausted and in pain to enjoy it anyway). Obviously I am not 'lost' to the sport in terms of wider involvement, just in attendance.

Hope it is a huge success though and it will be great for those unable to get to meetings either due to distance, home commitments or disabilities.

Really hope you don't mind this comment @crazysue but I wonder if there is some way the BSN could allow a reduced fee for anyone registered disabled.

Maybe the validation would be prohibitive but it would be a really positive story for Speedway if it recognised the issues facing the disabled community. Apologies if I'm using the incorrect terminology. I'm not aware of any other streaming service which offers this.

There's an obvious reason to do it as well. To acknowledge those braves riders who have ended up disabled in the course of entertaining us.

43 minutes ago, kitten2502 said:

Think I've seen google chrome mentioned (I can't fathom how to install on my samsung smart tv though).

I think chrome is meant for other android devices, apparently it can be installed but not in a standard way. I've looked at Puffin TV browser but i think there maybe a limit on free usage to 1 hour a day. It'd be good if somebody could recommend something

• Like 1

3 hours ago, iainb said:

I think chrome is meant for other android devices, apparently it can be installed but not in a standard way. I've looked at Puffin TV browser but i think there maybe a limit on free usage to 1 hour a day. It'd be good if somebody could recommend something

Worse case scenario I'll HDMI it!

• Like 3

On 3/26/2022 at 11:50 AM, iainb said:

Is there a recommended browser to watch this on Smart TV's?

Yeah was going to ask the same question coz my dad has signed up to this service also, he's ever upgraded to a smart TV so he can hopefully view it via an app or by some other way.

Well ive just done a bit of digging and the smart TV(Sky Glass) my dad has got ain't a lot of cop compared to a standard smart TV, for one is doesn't have a browser and you also can't mirror to it or Airdrop from another device, looks like it'll av to be linked up with an HDMI cable.

23 minutes ago, lukasdrymllukas said:

Just signed up...

No speedway in the Brighton area this year so, bar Cardiff, worth it so see some Speedway...

Now, who to cheer on ??

Looking at your user name, surely Lukas Dryml's first UK club, Oxford