British Speedway Forum

2022 championship predictions

16 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

The Cook's & Kemp could move up & down throughout the season!

Yes, that is very true! With having 3 no1's, it is who is riding at 4 who has it harder in H14 as don't they have the outside gate? But maybe the no2 has that in H8, can't remember offhand. 

But yes, I can see monthly swapping between Kemp and one of the Cook's! 

7 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Think a lot a people are underestimating Kemp.He is decent for his age,and will improve .IMO.

In comparison to his contemporaries he's a fair bit behind imo. Leon, Brennan, Palin even Dan T much more impressive than kemp that I've seen. Maybe he's just a slower burner who knows

13 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

In comparison to his contemporaries he's a fair bit behind imo. Leon, Brennan, Palin even Dan T much more impressive than kemp that I've seen. Maybe he's just a slower burner who knows

Premiership Averages suggest he is not that far behind.Brennan. 3:77 Flint 3.63,Kemp 3.36.Palin 3.00.

9 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

And by championship averages he's a fair way behind, which is what I'm basing l my opinion on.

Fair enough,but he got messed about in that League,and if you look at his scores at the end of the season fo Edinburgh he was impressive,they didn’t count in his average because it was the Play - offs and KO Cup.

2 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Fair enough,but he got messed about in that League,and if you look at his scores at the end of the season fo Edinburgh he was impressive,they didn’t count in his average because it was the Play - offs and KO Cup.

Yeah I keep seeing that argument but the donut he got at ashfield keeps getting missed out from these scores lol. I'm sure he'll come good in the end, just my visual evidence of him is clouded as clearly not a fan of my home track

7 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Yeah I keep seeing that argument but the donut he got at ashfield keeps getting missed out from these scores lol. I'm sure he'll come good in the end, just my visual evidence of him is clouded as clearly not a fan of my home track

He had spark plug issues that night which they eventually worked out the following day.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Fromafar said:

3-Times U/19 Champion,beating all these riders that he is supposedly a fair bit behind.:rolleyes:

A full season in the championship 

Jordan Palin    5.70    Scunthorpe 

DrewKemp.   3.67   Eastbourne/Edinburgh 

in real times Kemp should have a higher average to be fair as both Eastbourne/Edinburgh are technical tracks but I think due to Jordan spending a full season at Peterborough around some seasoned pro’s in the Top league makes him the better rider

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

He had spark plug issues that night which they eventually worked out the following day.

wow , thats a great bit of tech that . got to say tho its one of the few things you can replace in an instance , maybe he didnt bring a spare with him ! 

spark plugs , been around for decades , i think . sack the spanner man . lol.