British Speedway Forum

Birmingham Brummies 2022

*JJ

1 minute ago, GiveusaB said:

More of a wish than a statement on my part...I'd settle for Covatti! :)

Think that he as got a very well paid job now back home,  don't think he would be interested to ride over here. Think only real rider interested would be vissing?

21 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

and if he isn't interested in riding in the UK in any shape or form? nad if he was interested would he not be lining up a PL place also/instead? 

If the pockets are that deep the money would be better thrown at Kildemand or Musielak who would at least have some level of UK base in place. I feel for Brum i really do, i feel the spread of heatleaders could be better enforced but the reality is that Birmingham are in deep deep trouble and a wheel is yet to be turned.

What's the difference between PL and CL these days ? :D

• Haha 1

Heres one left of field.

Not the german youd have thought but norrick blodorn has just signed for belle vue.

Could he be a shout? Anyone know what his assessed average would be? I assume he will be on a 4 at belle vue

Rides poland and only 17, tipped for big things

Im not suggesting at number 1 but possibly to rider at number 4

Edited by ljriley90

Changing the subject slightly - Birmingham followers please note that the Supporters' Website is currently out of action due to a problem which I am told will take a while to correct.

It will be up and running again as soon as possible.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ljriley90 said:

Heres one left of field.

Not the german youd have thought but norrick blodorn has just signed for belle vue.

Could he be a shout? Anyone know what his assessed average would be? I assume he will be on a 4 at belle vue

1 hour ago, ljriley90 said:

He turned down other championship clubs stating he doesn’t want to ride in two divisions due to his already busy schedule so don’t count on that changing.

Edited by Fortythirtyeight

7 hours ago, ljriley90 said:

Heres one left of field.

I think he is a very good shout.  Definitely worth a punt. Better to have a young improving rider in the team 

what about Tomas jonnasson? 

11 hours ago, uk_martin said:

As Fantasy #1's is the order of the day, how about giving Philip Hellström Bängs a spin?

I suggested him a couple of months ago, but got shot down by one of the 'know everything posters' on here !:D

Apparently he doesn't want to ride in England....not sure why though? probably coz the standard is poor, for want of a better word?

58 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

I suggested him a couple of months ago, but got shot down by one of the 'know everything posters' on here !:D

Apparently he doesn't want to ride in England....not sure why though? probably coz the standard is poor, for want of a better word?

He does want to ride in the uk but not yet. He has a team place in Poland already 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1