British Speedway Forum

Big Bad Wolfs 2022 (Wolves 2022)

9 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Only team that doesn't have a thread so far so I thought I would get one started considering the Wolves fans must be relaxing in Mallorca.

1. Sam Masters

2. Broc Nicol

3. Ryan Douglas

4. Luke Becker

5. Nick Morris

6. Just over 4.00 points left for a reserve (Proctor & Wells are on a 4.00)

7. Leon Flint (RS)

Think Thorssell maybe in there instead of Morris.

• 2 weeks later...

Just didn't happen for Drew at Ipswich, I think there were other factors, but on his night he can be decent. but to many off nights.

Hope it works out for him at Wolves.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, siggysigalos said:

Just didn't happen for Drew at Ipswich, I think there were other factors, but on his night he can be decent. but to many off nights.

Hope it works out for him at Wolves.

Getting away from Rowe will help if you believe the rumours 

1 minute ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

What’s the rumours? Hope they don’t both arrive at Poole at reserve in 2022.

Nothing bad mate. Just that Rowe and kemp diddnt really get on. 

• Like 1

The also put more effort in to beating each other in their heats than the opposition. On some occasions, almost fencing one another!

Although it’s always disappointing to see a talented local rider move on, I can understand Chris Louis plumping for Rowe over Kemp for the rising star role. 

Kemp may well end up having the better career, but right now, Rowe is the stronger rider. 

Edited by Arch Stanton

Just now, Arch Stanton said:

The also put more effort in to beating each other in their heats than the opposition. On some occasions, almost fencing one another!

Yep. Came to blows a few times. And once in teamGB action at gdansk. Where rowes actions resulted in him being banned from representing teamGB for rest of the season 

6 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Yep. Came to blows a few times. And once in teamGB action at gdansk. Where rowes actions resulted in him being banned from representing teamGB for rest of the season 

I don’t mind seeing that in a rider though in all honesty. Ok he may have been in the wrong, but I love to see a rider with fire in his belly. That comes across in his racing as well, very determined. Kemp on the other hand for all his natural talent, can be a bit timid on track and seems to lack that killer determination. 

It may well come, but he was frustrating to watch at Foxhall this year where he often had speed and chances to pass, but any hint of a gap starting to close he’d immediately shut off and blow his chance. 

Edited by Arch Stanton
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Phil The Ace said:

I think you should find out the true facts before listening and repeating rumours you have heard !! 

Edited by Dan123