If were to go down that route would be looking at something like

Musielak

Cook

Brennan

Nicol

Basso

Bailey

Edwards

Just over 41 I think not taking into account 2.5% reductions. (Guessing at Connors average at 3.8)

Toby and Craig in heats 13 and 15 what a treat that would be, unfortunately Craig was pretty much on his own after Ulrich's injury in these heats

9 minutes ago, Cookiefan said:

Toby and Craig in heats 13 and 15 what a treat that would be, unfortunately Craig was pretty much on his own after Ulrich's injury in these heats

Yeah would be a good site, I do doubt it could happen but nice to think about. Shouldn't sign riders knowing will miss meetings IMO

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KingoftheTrack said:

I didn't think so but Tobiasz is Krosno's top rider therefore no point in Glasgow signing him if they're running in the Championship as he won't be available for weekend matches as well as the odd Friday match now and then.

How many Sunday teams now? When Krosno ride Friday then Glasgow can ride Sunday.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Pretty much every European rider calls it England. I remember Stefan edberg getting roundly boo'd in a post match interview for saying he was glad to be back in England after he'd signed for us ha

I remember a George Stancl interview on an Edinburgh speedway video, commenting on racing in England, only to be reminded he rides in Scotland lol!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Cookiefan said:

I think Tobias converted average is 9.2, which is lower than Poole's heatleaders

I could be wrong but according to the 2018 AGM (the last update on conversion rates) I think the conversion is now 1.6 or 1.7 from Prem to Championship which would make his average 9.93 or 10.56. Would be some signing for Glasgow533325F7-0E65-42EE-8384-DCA6BB415169.thumb.jpeg.26afcc63f078045f492f11e5388bf2bd.jpeg

6 hours ago, Edin03 said:

I could be wrong but according to the 2018 AGM (the last update on conversion rates) I think the conversion is now 1.6 or 1.7 from Prem to Championship which would make his average 9.93 or 10.56. Would be some signing for Glasgow533325F7-0E65-42EE-8384-DCA6BB415169.thumb.jpeg.26afcc63f078045f492f11e5388bf2bd.jpeg

Too high an average then

6 hours ago, Edin03 said:

The conversion rate is something that won't become clear until after the AGM, it remained at 1.5 for 2021 notwithstanding the announcement above.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Do you know when this AGM is Neil? It’s either a closely guarded secret this year or they haven’t arranged a date yet!

Believe it is a one day event in Rugby sometime in December.