British Speedway Forum

Glasgow 2022

39 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

There is no proof til he is announced for someone! ;) 

I’m not sure anyone has said Lawson was poached at all. Plymouth said he’d decided to concentrate on the Premiership. Somewhat similar perhaps to Adam Ellis telling Poole last year he wouldn’t be available for the Championship after all? 
And Plymouth haven’t really lost out as Hans is perhaps the better rider. 
By the way, on whose retained list does Hans appear?

8 minutes ago, Justgotmecpc said:

Wonder if he can't get over due to ( not having his jabs ) if it is Basso.. so they might have to do the video shoot in Denmark 

I think you’re getting confused. Lisa-Collette was talking about Lawson not being announced. Basso has been announced by Glasgow and has done the video

1 hour ago, Wee Eck said:

I’m not sure anyone has said Lawson was poached at all. Plymouth said he’d decided to concentrate on the Premiership. Somewhat similar perhaps to Adam Ellis telling Poole last year he wouldn’t be available for the Championship after all? 
And Plymouth haven’t really lost out as Hans is perhaps the better rider. 
By the way, on whose retained list does Hans appear?

Triple H did use the word poached though ;) Not sure if Hans was included in the Rick Frost's list of assets we got, but I would have thought we have sold him back to Peterborough by now? :unsure:

1 hour ago, Wee Eck said:

I think you’re getting confused. Lisa-Collette was talking about Lawson not being announced. Basso has been announced by Glasgow and has done the video

Easy to get confused though when the Poole and Glasgow threads have merged into the same topic! :D 

I keep having to check which thread I'm in lol. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Triple H did use the word poached though ;) Not sure if Hans was included in the Rick Frost's list of assets we got, but I would have thought we have sold him back to Peterborough by now? :unsure:

Think he was apart of the Frost give away , doesn't make financial sence to buy a riders registration especially when hes in the last twilight's of his career , 

26 minutes ago, BassoontheGasso said:

Steve will be back at Poole now that Basso signed elsewhere. 

Panic over for you lol.

Well if Glasgow sign any more Poole riders from last season, I have my reaction ready....

That team is soooo 2021! ;)

It's a joke before anyone moans about it being too arrogant! lol

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Well if Glasgow sign any more Poole riders from last season, I have my reaction ready....

That team is soooo 2021! ;)

It's a joke before anyone moans about it being too arrogant! lol

Steve doesn't go Glasgow that well, not on attractive average either. I'd be very shocked if Steve ended up in Glasgow at any point in his career tbh

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Steve doesn't go Glasgow that well, not on attractive average either. I'd be very shocked if Steve ended up in Glasgow at any point in his career tbh

I would take Steve in the team, he is better than his twin and is a really nice guy

2 minutes ago, Cookiefan said:

I would take Steve in the team, he is better than his twin and is a really nice guy

Totally agree with you on both points. Just not sure he's a rider likely to be on our radar. If choice between Steve or cookie I'd have Craig all day

• Like 1