British Speedway Forum

Glasgow 2022

1 hour ago, szkocjasid said:

I'd love to see the 4TT back!

I would as well.I remember the fours final at Workington on the Saturday and up to Glasgow for the pairs on the Sunday.Them where the days.

• Like 1

On 12/7/2021 at 6:14 PM, Jaizer said:

Have to say it's the most British team we've tracked for a while by looks of it. (Yes I'm including Connor, if Tai can claim it so can Connor).

Well Tai was born in Britain, so he doesn't have to "claim" to be British! If Connor gets a 2.5% reduction, I'll consider him British!

• Like 1

Just now, szkocjasid said:

Well Tai was born in Britain, so he doesn't have to "claim" to be British! If Connor gets a 2.5% reduction, I'll consider him British!

His parents are British has a British passport rides on a British license and family have emigrated with him. What more you want lol

11 hours ago, soupy said:

I would as well.I remember the fours final at Workington on the Saturday and up to Glasgow for the pairs on the Sunday.Them where the days.

That was the year both were rained off earlier in the season and rearranged for a weekend in October 

• Like 2