British Speedway Forum

Glasgow 2022

44 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Particularly ones we knew were pretty much nailed on anyway

I'm really pleased :D had convinced myself he would have moved to a track closer to home. He comes across as a decent lad as well as being a brilliant prospect. His decision to stay with us also shows loyalty to the Glasgow fans and owners. Did I say I was really pleased :drink:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tosh1218 said:

No money in Speedway apparently,that’s why this lad Tom Brennan is going to do home meetings more than a 6  1/2 hrs drive from home    Wink wink

Well after not getting paid at Eastbourne maybe he just wants to make sure he will get paid and on time next season

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Tosh1218 said:

No money in Speedway apparently,that’s why this lad Tom Brennan is going to do home meetings more than a 6  1/2 hrs drive from home    Wink wink

Glasgow and Edinburgh Wouldn't have teams if riders from South of Manchester refused to travel! Nonsense of a comment