British Speedway Forum

Poole 2022

2 hours ago, Sherborne Green said:

Gone are Trelawny, Exeter, Weymouth, Somerset, Newport, Swindon, Reading, Eastbourne plus all the London cubs Hackney, Wimbledon, Rye House, and Lakeside.

You missed out Canterbury, Romford, Walthamstow, Harringay, New Cross, Crayford and West Ham! In all probability I have also missed some!

Lea Bridge and Stamford Bridge came to mind before I hit submit!

Edited by Chris116

1 hour ago, poole keith said:

have just returned from a mornings fishing in poole harbour,wrong time of year knew wouldnt be any good,3 of us not one bite all morning,but lovely weather like i say not  ONE bite,which is totally the opposite to what happens on this thread easiest possible fishing,bite after bite.3 or 4 idiots post garbage posts and 5or6 genuine poole supporters who are the most frequent posters on here always plough in with responses,please poole fans however strong the temptation never respond,they will leave then in search of easier more gullable prey,be like the real live fish DONT BITE.

Very true! But I am sure some of them will still hang around like a bad smell ;)

3 hours ago, poole keith said:

have just returned from a mornings fishing in poole harbour,wrong time of year knew wouldnt be any good,3 of us not one bite all morning,but lovely weather like i say not  ONE bite,which is totally the opposite to what happens on this thread easiest possible fishing,bite after bite.3 or 4 idiots post garbage posts and 5or6 genuine poole supporters who are the most frequent posters on here always plough in with responses,please poole fans however strong the temptation never respond,they will leave then in search of easier more gullable prey,be like the real live fish DONT BITE.

Trouble is Paul fans are the most gullible and one eyed people in the UK so can't help themselves.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

Trouble is Paul fans are the most gullible and one eyed people in the UK so can't help themselves.

And there victim mentality as well they love to believe everyone is picking on them unfairly when really its just people giving back what they dish out.

1 minute ago, foreverblue said:

We are not victims, we love winning whoever the opposition is and we have done quite a lot of it in recent times!

Congratulations on cheating to win the 2nd division of something literally 0.0000001% of the population care about. Oh well a couple of years and all you will be able to do is think about the good old days 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1