British Speedway Forum

Poole 2022

10 minutes ago, lewy said:

My bad,my reaction was more about Skidder1 being a mouthpiece for the Ford's apologies if it got misunderstood. However everything i said about Shovlars posts i 100% standby.

Shovvy gives far more to this forum than you do to be honest. Has been on here since before you were born probably . Hes quality. 

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, lewy said:

My bad,my reaction was more about Skidder1 being a mouthpiece for the Ford's apologies if it got misunderstood. However everything i said about Shovlars posts i 100% standby.

I actually got that!!:o But I thought that others might see it as you wanting Poole to close, but I remember you posting about hoping Poole continue to run, so unless you were completely contradicting yourself I knew it wasn't you wanting a club to close. Even Trackrat doesn't really (he wouldn't have anything to post about!). He just does it for a reaction, usually it's me that gives it, but I am not really wind upable at Xmas time, looks like SS is!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Your other log in account 'basso on the gasso' defintely seem to get 'excited' and 'revel' in the fact that Poole were having rent issues. That isn't banter, it is very sad!

I've got no idea what you're going on about to be honest.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Pinny said:

People constantly give Shovlar stick and say he is the main embarrassment to the promotion and club in general, but I would say Lisa Collette and Starman are by far and away the worst two.

Yawn. I might take an opinion  like this into consideration from someone with a bit more credibility. 

58 minutes ago, Pinny said:

People constantly give Shovlar stick and say he is the main embarrassment to the promotion and club in general, but I would say Lisa Collette and Starman are by far and away the worst two.

Starman hasnt really been about to be fair but agree on Lisa.. laughable she goes on about credibility as well..  

Wow this all appears to have kicked off a bit in the past 24 hours or so!!!:rolleyes:

Nothing more relevant to report (or spin) from this 'mouthpiece' at the moment (sorry Lewy!), as those of us in regular contact with the club have given all the latest updates already.

I can't wait for the season to start to be honest and look forward in 2022 to keeping up with our 2021 unbeaten home record, so in the meantime its back to my Pirates Double-winning 2021 DVD.:t:

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Wow this all appears to have kicked off a bit in the past 24 hours or so!!!:rolleyes:

Nothing more relevant to report (or spin) from this 'mouthpiece' at the moment (sorry Lewy!), as those of us in regular contact with the club have given all the latest updates already.

I can't wait for the season to start to be honest and look forward in 2022 to keeping up with our 2021 unbeaten home record, so in the meantime its back to my Pirates Double-winning 2021 DVD.:t:

dont wish your life away :t::)

40 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Starman hasnt really been about to be fair but agree on Lisa.. laughable she goes on about credibility as well..  

You'll forgive me if I don't take you seriously either, considering you go to Scunthorpe regularly and on the thread you just slag them off constantly. 

Edited by lisa-colette
  • Thanks 2