British Speedway Forum

Poole 2022

1 minute ago, KingoftheTrack said:

I've learnt to never write off Matt Ford throughout the years lol.

One of those promoters that always seems to find a way to get things won or done.

He will be too busy doing up his chateau in France too worry about speedway lol 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Don't think so, Basso said as much in the local media.

I doubt either party will rush into a decision until both of Ben's Danish and Poole fixture list dates are announced.

I could see a similar situation brewing as to what we did with Iversen for the cancelled 2020 season where the situation dragged on and on tbh.

Whether he'll be in the side though is doubtful I agree.

21 hours ago, mac101 said:

He will be too busy doing up his chateau in France too worry about speedway lol 

Matt promoted Poole speedway and speedway while he and his wife were on the TV series Chateau DIY. 

He made sure that it was more than just mentioned by the narrator so to say he doesn't worry about speedway while he's in France is a million miles off the truth!

:nono:

Edited by PirateShip
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Tosh1218 said:

I find it strange Steve Worrall hasn’t been confirmed as he was quality for Poole this season

Wouldn't be surprised if he is moved on as there isn't a huge amount of value in that average for me.

4 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

I'm just a super impatient person! lol

I have a whole week of eating advent calendar chocolates before they announce anyone.

We've got about a dozen in our house :D not just choccies or sweeties but cosmetics, kiddies books and activities :blink:

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

Wouldn't be surprised if he is moved on as there isn't a huge amount of value in that average for me.

We've got about a dozen in our house :D not just choccies or sweeties but cosmetics, kiddies books and activities :blink:

Ha, we normally have a toy one floating about. But I haven't been asked/told to get one so sticking to just chocolate this year! :t:

2 minutes ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

Where have these averages come from? 

Eastbourne averages have been chalked off.

Lawson finished 2019 on a 8.32, The 2020 season was cancelled and his 2021 results take off so 8.32 - 2.5% Brit reduction works out to 8.21.

The same pattern for Kemp's average too.

Edited by KingoftheTrack

14 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Eastbourne averages have been chalked off.

Lawson finished 2019 on a 8.32, The 2020 season was cancelled and his 2021 results take off so 8.32 - 2.5% Brit reduction works out to 8.21.

The same pattern for Kemp's average too.

But have you added on his plymouth scores? it will be his last 20 meetings, not including any from Eastbourne in 2021, so a mix of 2019, and plymouth 2021, but it doesn’t look like he’s going to Poole anyways…

Edited by allthegearbutnaeidea