British Speedway Forum

Poole 2022

1 hour ago, Hackett said:

Lawson is still waiting for payment from Eastbourne Eagles - Ian Jordan who was involved at Plymouth also ; seems to have gone awol as Drew Kemp was quoted in Speedway Star saying no Eagles riders had any communication or answers from him. If rumour true Lawson has thought I not taking that risk again. 

Ian Jordan has re activated his facebook account this week and is back working full time for SP2A.

Perhaps lawson found out he is still involved somehow at Plymouth as Ian told us Arlington faithful in the interval on the mic with Kec Coombes against Plymouth which was the last action at Arlington he clearly stated he was a co Director and that where he see his future lie.

1 minute ago, Jaizer said:

Thought he used a polish license so more likely to get job there?

Yeah I think so. But I think he pulled out of Sheffield cos he didn't have a team place in Poland? But not 100% on that. I'm sure he said on Instagram that he won't consider coming over unless he has a team place in Poland as it's not worth it. I think he lived in Poland in 2019 season.

I'm not against Lawson being in the Poole team per se, but it is who he seems to be in place of that is the issue. 

27 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Yes a bit ridiculous considering he is riding in Sweden and Poland next year.

Lisa ur supposed to say no it's not ridiculous coz he's decided to break his contract in both countries coz Middlo said he would end up with egg on his face rather than on his toast if he didn't sign up as a Pirate! :lol:

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Danny King

Steve Worrall

Richard Lawson

Stefan Neilsen

Drew Kemp

Zack Cook

Danyon Hume

Just a guess / bit of fun and not sure what that team would work out at. But if it fitted, give us the title now. :D

One wrong in the bottom 4

Edited by MANSE

13 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

So just signed back in to the forum and can't believe the amount of utter tosh thats appeared in the past few hours. Jeez.

Ello Tosh got a Toshiba?! :rofl:

They're Utter Tosh! :rofl:

Edited by PirateShip
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1