British Speedway Forum

Poole 2022

13 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Think deadline is 31st August.

The deadline is actually 28th August to be effective from 31st August.

If it is Tungate I hope he's got the right visa?! Some of the Aussie visas only allow to compete in one league per country.

Edited by Skidder1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lewy said:

If he didn't have the correct visa it wouldn't be tungate ffs!

Seems like the bullies who usually change half their team for the Play Offs are getting a bit shaken and stirred by the fact that someone else may be about to do the same.

No doubt scratting around for replacements for Kemp and Ablitt and would even dump one of the others if they could find a viable option. Maybe Glasgow could get the prodigal back for the play offs. :drink:

Corporal Middleditch yelling down the batphone to the Chateau..... "we don't like it up us"....as Matt drops the latest chandalier on poor old Helen. :sad: :nono:

What's Greg Hancocks CL average , oh how loveree jubberlee that would be by Plymouth!  (isn't Wilbur best mates with their media chief Jerry or is it Gerry?) :cheers:

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, HGould said:

Seems like the bullies who usually change half their team for the Play Offs are getting a bit shaken and stirred by the fact that someone else may be about to do the same.

No doubt scratting around for replacements for Kemp and Ablitt and would even dump one of the others if they could find a viable option. Maybe Glasgow could get the prodigal back for the play offs. :drink:

Corporal Middleditch yelling down the batphone to the Chateau..... "we don't like it up us"....as Matt drops the latest chandalier on poor old Helen. :sad: :nono:

What's Greg Hancocks CL average , oh how loveree jubberlee that would be by Plymouth!  (isn't Wilbur best mates with their media chief Jerry or is it Gerry?) :cheers:

What on earth are you prattling on about!?  No panicing at Wimborne Road.

Good luck to Plymouth and their signings. Should have been made a lot earlier in the season.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

What on earth are you prattling on about!?  No panicing at Wimborne Road.

Good luck to Plymouth and their signings. Should have been made a lot earlier in the season.

They have just released they can't use Howarth in the playoffs :nono:

3 minutes ago, lewy said:

Seems the pie rats are rattled,more posts about Plymouth on on the Poole thread than the usual trumpet blowing surely you don't see little ole Plymouth as a threat :t:

Were not rattled why would we be, were in the playoffs, think people are just wondering who this Aussie is 

1 hour ago, HGould said:

No panic here , no need to panic at all , why would there be with Coles and Complin in the team!!  Shame your spellcheck doesn't work.

• Haha 1

Season ending injuries I should imagine. A broken bone won’t have enough time to heal before the season is over.

On another note I heard last night that Leicester won’t touch Poole with a barge pole until the final, should they make it. Should Poole progress to the semi finals, Leicester will avoid Poole and go for the other quarter final qualifier. So it will likely be a Glasgow V Poole semi final.

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Season ending injuries I should imagine. A broken bone won’t have enough time to heal before the season is over.

On another note I heard last night that Leicester won’t touch Poole with a barge pole until the final, should they make it. Should Poole progress to the semi finals, Leicester will avoid Poole and go for the other quarter final qualifier. So it will likely be a Glasgow V Poole semi final.

Heard by who? Someone official? If it just fans gossiping about in the stadium, wouldn't put too much faith into that! 

9 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I don't know who you heard the information from but outside of that my thought is that Leicester won't choose us Pirates.

:t:

Edited by Turnip