British Speedway Forum

Poole 2022

14 hours ago, MMX Events said:

On the subject of the Stream…

Can I pay a huge tribute to Andy Hague and his brother Paul of Speedway Portal.

I can’t begin to tell you of the hours and hours of dedication and commitment from these guys. They have put so much planning, preparation and thought into the project setting the highest goals for quality. They have overcome countless technical obstacles and spent,literally, days on the infrastructure and studio set up. The result is a product that is highly professional and should shine amongst it’s rivals.

WELL DONE GUYS. you have an equally committed team alongside you, going forward, and you should ALL be proud heading into Pirates TV’s inaugural season. Wishing you every success, much deserved!

Andy and his brother have done so much good work at Somerset, Newcastle, IOW, Eastbourne, Plymouth and Poole over recent years. Credit to the Sport and to Clubs and Promotions who have used them. 

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, poole keith said:

bjarne will be pleased with you putting doubt in peoples minds about travelling skids,my concern re the weather is a request that we dont spend to much mic time talking and interviewing as its going to be bloody freezing

Well at least the snow isn't coming til night time!!;)

• Haha 1