British Speedway Forum

Poole 2022

15 hours ago, phillipsr said:

Embarrassing yourself again, what a silly sausage 

That's quite a feat, embarrassing yourself hugely whilst attempting to say the same about another poster :rofl:

You have proven yourself to be clueless and completely unknowledgeable about Poole and speedway in general :t:

Why keep making yourself look like the village :icon_smile_clown:?  Because you're a bedroom keyboard warrior with nothing else to do, that's why :party:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, chris4gillian said:

That's quite a feat, embarrassing yourself hugely whilst attempting to say the same about another poster :rofl:

You have proven yourself to be clueless and completely unknowledgeable about Poole and speedway in general :t:

Why keep making yourself look like the village :icon_smile_clown:?  Because you're a bedroom keyboard warrior with nothing else to do, that's why :party:

God that was boring.. you really don't offer anything do you!! Having seen your posts though thats a good thing as you consistently prove you don't have a clue, i imagine you spend the majority of your time at the Poole desperately talking rubbish to anyone who will listen, not noticing there laughing at you, i feel sorry for you actually 

29 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

God that was boring.. you really don't offer anything do you!! Having seen your posts though thats a good thing as you consistently prove you don't have a clue, i imagine you spend the majority of your time at the Poole desperately talking rubbish to anyone who will listen, not noticing there laughing at you, i feel sorry for you actually 

All this is getting boring now, any chance you are a Coventry fan? Don't think any one wins it goes on & on for ever. Time to call a end to all this crap. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, 2ndbendbuncher said:

The question was to you phillipsr, your location is York? were do you watch live speedway and how many times did you attend a meeting last season? you make comments about Poole and the track but going by your replies you have never attended a meeting at Poole correct?

Correct, the last time he would have seen poole would be on tv in our premiership days, when the track did have a lot of problems, but not anymore, best its been for years 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, 2ndbendbuncher said:

The question was to you phillipsr, your location is York? were do you watch live speedway and how many times did you attend a meeting last season? you make comments about Poole and the track but going by your replies you have never attended a meeting at Poole correct?

Local is either Scunthorpe or Redcar last year i missed a couple of meetings.. ive attended meetings at Poole  

22 hours ago, phillipsr said:

What a complete and utter :icon_smile_clown:

If you bother to look back over the last few pages I think you'll find you're completely wrong as usual.

I really don't know why you're on this thread at all.  You have no interest in Poole speedway and have shown yourself to be totally clueless about all things speedway  All you do is try to antagonise and post tripe to get a rise.

Why don't you just jog on back to your own teams thread...that's if you have one....and let those of us that actually support the Mighty Poole Pirates discuss things in an adult manner?

Edited by chris4gillian
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, chris4gillian said:

What a complete and utter :icon_smile_clown:

If you bother to look back over the last few pages I think you'll find you're completely wrong as usual.

I really don't know why you're on this thread at all.  You have no interest in Poole speedway and have shown yourself to be totally clueless about all things speedway  All you do is try to antagonise and post tripe to get a rise.

Why don't you just jog on back to your own teams thread...that's if you have one....and let those of us that actually support the Mighty Poole Pirates discuss things in an adult manner?

Adult manner! Just brilliant from the biggest idiot on the Poole forum and that is quite the achievement on a thread that contains Lisa and Arthur

Edited by phillipsr