British Speedway Forum

Poole 2022

5 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Think you will discover Poole is the gateway to the  world renowned Jurassic Coast, and along with Bournemouth is the UK’s premier holiday resort with 7 miles of golden sands.  A mecca for the rich, with lots of famous sports stars past and present living here.  A beautiful area that attracts hundreds of thousands of tourists every year. (Sometimes way too many as was seen in tv last year)

Hardly the arse end of nowhere, considering we are just 90 minutes from London.

fancy, 

510,00 people wanting to live at the end of nowhere

• Haha 1

Just now, lisa-colette said:

Bet you can't even point where it is on a map lol. You two trolling Poole threads is so bad that trackrat is out of the job now hahahahaha.

Close your eyes drop a pen job done.

Still agree with Jan though.

Just now, Gazc said:

Close your eyes drop a pen job done.

Still agree with Jan though.

How is it in the middle of nowhere when it is in the town centre, do you even hear yourself. If it is like Eastbourne and surrounded by fields you might have a point. Sorry but you a trolling just to get a reaction. Jan has some weird obsession about Poole, you really don't wanna go down the same road do you?

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

How is it in the middle of nowhere when it is in the town centre, do you even hear yourself. If it is like Eastbourne and surrounded by fields you might have a point. Sorry but you a trolling just to get a reaction. Jan has some weird obsession about Poole, you really don't wanna go down the same road do you?

I wouldn’t call it a weird obsession I would call it having his opinion which he is perfectly entitled to.

Dont really get we’re you are coming from to be honest.

7 minutes ago, Gazc said:

I wouldn’t call it a weird obsession I would call it having his opinion which he is perfectly entitled to.

Dont really get we’re you are coming from to be honest.

No, he just trolls Poole thread constantly. You two have made out Poole or the track is in the middle of nowhere which you know isn't true as I have explained, so definitely trolling.  But if I go on the Glasgow thread and trash and belittle anything they do, maybe then you'll get it.

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

No, he just trolls Poole thread constantly. You two have made out Poole or the track is in the middle of nowhere which you know isn't true as I have explained, so definitely trolling.  But if I go on the Glasgow thread and trash and belittle anything they do, maybe then you'll get it.

If that floats your boat batter in.

After that look up the definition of what describes a forum.

People offering opinions on multiple subjects/threads.

As for trolling , Poole would be way down my to do trolling list as I say I was agreeing with another poster.

Nothing more to it than that look forward to seeing you post on the Glasgow thread or any other thread that takes your fancy.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Sheffield or Belle Vue is in the north, not the middle of the country.  

It might be considered the north of England but the league is UK wide. It’s the same travel time from Poole to those venues as it is from Edinburgh and Glasgow. 

Edited by JanAndersen
  • Like 5

8 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Even the Glasgow promotion said Poole was a lovely place to visit prior to the playoffs but you can't help some people slagging off where other live just to get a reaction. 

57 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

We had the world Cup final in 2004, and that worked fine, fans from Poland, Sweden got there ok, so shouldn't be a problem 

dont think we can compare these two meetings in the same category .the world cup was on sky dont think this one will be on tv .still if we stream the meeting cant see a problem :t:

10 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Even the Glasgow promotion said Poole was a lovely place to visit prior to the playoffs but you can't help some people slagging off where other live just to get a reaction. 

It's the poole thing again, if it had been at Plymouth not a word would be said 

• Like 1