British Speedway Forum

Poole 2022

8 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Look at all the danes we have had in the past, Hans, Bjarne and Klindt to name a few and it was fine. I think you'll find Denmark are pretty cooperative to help find a solution for both parties imo. 

dane’s will always put there home club first   having worked with one this year there pretty strict about it even having to fly back for a friendly match’s unless he gives up his danish team he will be home every wednesday 

5 minutes ago, mac101 said:

dane’s will always put there home club first   having worked with one this year there pretty strict about it even having to fly back for a friendly match’s unless he gives up his danish team he will be home every wednesday 

Well yes, there will have to be some sort of agreement in place and I believe POP did say he would miss some meetings but maybe they have been able to limit it down a bit. Poole obviously think it is worth it. A family member said to me the other day 'he won't be at Poole for long as he is too good!!' ;)

Edit - be interesting to see if he gets a Prem place for 2022

Edited by lisa-colette

28 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Well yes, there will have to be some sort of agreement in place and I believe POP did say he would miss some meetings but maybe they have been able to limit it down a bit. Poole obviously think it is worth it. A family member said to me the other day 'he won't be at Poole for long as he is too good!!' ;)

Edit - be interesting to see if he gets a Prem place for 2022

Don't think should be allowed to sign a rider who you know is going to miss home meetings IMO. Makes a mockery of the league. Quick enough to criticise grobauer, absolutely no difference if that's allowed. Should go back to NL guest as only facility in such occasions

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Don't think should be allowed to sign a rider who you know is going to miss home meetings IMO. Makes a mockery of the league. Quick enough to criticise grobauer, absolutely no difference if that's allowed. Should go back to NL guest as only facility in such occasions

Tbh I assumed that is what it was anyway. Shame we can't have a mini squad system. 

33 minutes ago, PirateShip said:

Josh Pickering would be a great choice to fill Schlein's vacant spot.
Pick Pickering :t:

Great rider who will continue to improve in 2022 but why would Edinburgh release their asset to ride for a League rival? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PirateShip said:

Josh Pickering would be a great choice to fill Schlein's vacant spot.

Plenty of talent and still plenty of room to vastly build on his current ability.

Pick Pickering :t:

ah don't you just love the close season and speedway rumors :rolleyes:

josh will be back at Edinburgh in 2022 :cheers:

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, 1 valve said:

Great rider who will continue to improve in 2022 but why would Edinburgh release their asset to ride for a League rival? 

Why would any team release their asset to ride for a league rival? 

It happens! averages etc etc

Anyways, not saying it will happen but would like it to coz I admire his ability and potential.

18 minutes ago, yoda said:

ah don't you just love the close season and speedway rumors :rolleyes:

josh will be back at Edinburgh in 2022 :cheers:

Pickering and Thompson I assume be first on Edinburgh's team sheet. Worrall or master's will be released dependent on the agreed team building averages wouldn't you say?

• Like 1