British Speedway Forum

Poole 2022

Didn't really want to start this til our season is officially finished (goodness knows when that will be?!) But seen in the Bournemouth Echo,  we have agreed team places for 2 riders. I assume we are staying in the Championship. If so, hoping these are Danny King and Steve Worrall. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Didn't really want to start this til our season is officially finished (goodness knows when that will be?!) But seen in the Bournemouth Echo,  we have agreed team places for 2 riders. I assume we are staying in the Championship. If so, hoping these are Danny King and Steve Worrall. 

They both ride in the premiership as well :t:

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

I hope your going to start one in the premiership section :party:

9 hours ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

Basso will be at Poole in 2022 and fixture clashes around Denmark will be avoided as much as possible.

pretty sure dane’s ride every wednesday apart from a mid season  break around June and there season is finished around mid August so could be a few missed meetings 

20 minutes ago, mac101 said:

pretty sure dane’s ride every wednesday apart from a mid season  break around June and there season is finished around mid August so could be a few missed meetings 

That's OK just don't have any home matches in July and August. Plenty of dates in September and October :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, mac101 said:

Look at all the danes we have had in the past, Hans, Bjarne and Klindt to name a few and it was fine. I think you'll find Denmark are pretty cooperative to help find a solution for both parties imo.