British Speedway Forum

Edinburgh 2022

22 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

And if insinuation is my beloved stripes then that's hilarious. Hates the track and hardly closer to st Helens than Edinburgh :rofl:

Given in his 2 years at Glasgow he topped their averages 1st year and was 2nd to Cook the next year he done Ok for someone who hated the track.Think he will be further South though.

ps 

St Helens is closer to Glasgow!

Edited by Fromafar

13 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Given in his 2 years at Glasgow he topped their averages 1st year and was 2nd to Cook the next year he done Ok for someone who hated the track.Think he will be further South though.

ps 

St Helens is closer to Glasgow!

Track was changed his 3rd year, was dropped and publicly stated hated the changes

On 11/6/2021 at 11:43 PM, szkocjasid said:

Just remembered Cameron Heeps could replace him!

Personally, I think Heeps would be a gamble. As previously mentioned in another post, there is a reason why his average is so low

26 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

I don't see how Heeps is a gamble, he's only on a 4.95 ave, so fills a second string spot, if he signed on a 7.0 ave I'd agree a gamble!

100% agree.
However, I don't think he'll be short of offers on that average and not sure Edinburgh could give the best offer.
As for Richie...Not a surprise, and not sure why anyone is suggesting it's a surprise to the Edinburgh promotion...

6 hours ago, HenryW said:

100% agree.
However, I don't think he'll be short of offers on that average and not sure Edinburgh could give the best offer.
As for Richie...Not a surprise, and not sure why anyone is suggesting it's a surprise to the Edinburgh promotion...

Unless you were party to any discussions I don’t see how you can give a view either way on the Worrall situation. 

24 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

Unless you were party to any discussions I don’t see how you can give a view either way on the Worrall situation. 

Tend to agree.

What was Edinburgh's take on the situation when he was surplus to requirements in 2019?

If he wasn't informed at the start that he wasn't in the plans then he maybe thought he wasn't going to get burnt twice?

It's never good hearing from someone else that he is going somewhere else.

35 minutes ago, Gambo95 said:

Tend to agree.

What was Edinburgh's take on the situation when he was surplus to requirements in 2019?

If he wasn't informed at the start that he wasn't in the plans then he maybe thought he wasn't going to get burnt twice?

I suspect like all of these things the misunderstanding occurs because assumptions were made. 

1 hour ago, Gambo95 said:

Tend to agree.

From what I can remember he was offered a place for 2019 but opted for Leicester. 

• Thanks 1