British Speedway Forum

Poole v Edinburgh. KO Cup Final 2nd leg. 27th October 2021

24 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

He's one of the ones that Darcy helps, so hopefully Darcy tell him some track secrets ;). Though Zaine does seem to improve each time he comes. Though it should be slightly easier riding for Poole at Poole than against I think.

If we are relying on Zaine Kennedy scoring points to win the cup we are well and truly sunk!

11 minutes ago, Endeavour said:

What’s your view on Anders at Poole.

Didn't he score 6 points guesting for you?

I like him, definitely got talent always thought he could be good at the bigger tracks but ended up at Ipswich in the Premiership which probably didn't suit  him but i think the Poole track suits his style so i would expect him to get 5 or 6 points, certainly better than Zaine Kennedy. 

Great to hear that Stefan Neilsen will be at the stadium on Wednesday. He will be presented with the money from the recent collection PLUS a further donation from the Poole R.E.F. (Riders Equipment Fund!).

With his average (4.79 minus British %) he's gotta be in line for a 2022 team place.

ps. Zaine will be ok - he'll have the full Aussie contingent in the pits advising/assisting!;)

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I like him, definitely got talent always thought he could be good at the bigger tracks but ended up at Ipswich in the Premiership which probably didn't suit  him but i think the Poole track suits his style so i would expect him to get 5 or 6 points, certainly better than Zaine Kennedy. 

Spoke to him at Ashfield last Thursday. Nice lad still ongoing problems with knee. Had Injury and also a pinched nerve which gets worth after a couple of rides.

24 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Oh sounds like he could do with some time off to let his body heal properly and come back stronger next season.

I watched his crash on tv and commented about the angle of his leg as he landed. Nice lad with obvious potential once he gets his knee fixed. The plan is a mixture of rest and physio - good luck lad. I just hope he is not doing more damage continuing to ride

• Thanks 1

DVD isn’t even HD, and we are on 4K and now 8K TVs are coming out. Everything is online today. No physical copy ever required. Perhaps it should be made available to download in 4k.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1