British Speedway Forum

Glasgow v Poole/Poole v Glasgow. Playoff Final 2/4th Nov 2021.

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

50/50 for me! Knowing Poole they will prob win on the night by 8! Broc is really good at Poole. I think it will depend what Sam and Ricky do. Marcin and Connor should do alright. 

Young Tom is flying out the gate just now. Only didn't make it in 14 as gate 3 was an absolute graveyard. Should put him in good stead. If cookie broc and Tom can get 25 between them makes it close. Hope move swap Tom and Ricky in riding order

• Like 1

As a neutral I enjoyed the novelty of watching the meeting live on Glasgows excellent live stream. I thought the presentation and camera work was pretty good. It will be interesting to see if other Clubs use live streaming in the future. Having watched the first leg, its a shame there won't be a similar live stream from Poole for the second leg.

4 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

In English please 

Why is your hate affecting your ability to read? If Glasgow beat us to the title because they are the better team I'm fine with that and because they've had some near misses. But constant haters like you make me hope that we beat them comfortably because you won't be able to handle it.

43 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

Good to hear there's a live stream on Thursday. Ten point lead makes it interesting on Thursday. Not really sure how we won by 10, but there you go.

Biggest issue for us is Sam at 3. It's been our weakest link the second half of the season.

Is Poole doing the live stream?

44 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

Good to hear there's a live stream on Thursday. Ten point lead makes it interesting on Thursday. Not really sure how we won by 10, but there you go.

Biggest issue for us is Sam at 3. It's been our weakest link the second half of the season.

Do you think they'll move him to 2? It could be the difference. 

2 minutes ago, eide67 said:

RESULT | GLASGOW 50 - 40 POOLE
The tie is on a knife edge heading into the 2nd Leg of the Grand Final at Poole on Thursday
 Get your tickets here https://bit.ly/3pu0bF9 
 Unfortunately there will be NO livestream

That’s a shame - as I said earlier Glasgow speedway gained £11.95 from me tonight no live stream they’d gained £0 as will Poole speedway on Thursday by the sound of it 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Young Tom is flying out the gate just now. Only didn't make it in 14 as gate 3 was an absolute graveyard. Should put him in good stead. If cookie broc and Tom can get 25 between them makes it close. Hope move swap Tom and Ricky in riding order

What about Broc at 3 and Sam at 2. Pressure off him for a meeting? I'd be more worried if Glasgow did that. Not sure why i'm voicing this out loud! lol