British Speedway Forum

Glasgow v Poole/Poole v Glasgow. Playoff Final 2/4th Nov 2021.

5 minutes ago, SharpenRake said:

Mike Bennett 

Thanks! I just couldn’t get his name there. For the record Mike Bennett wo easily lol

1 hour ago, TheScotsman said:

My £11.95 now gifted to the weegie coffers. 

No clue who to support since you both wopped us recently. 

Not sure I've ever been a neutral at a match - always supported the away team if our boys weren't involved!

Deep breaths required and must stay neutral / must stay neutral / must stay neutral. 

All those deep breaths.  Good for the soul.  :D 

29 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

I don't think anyone is really 'neutral' , you always prefer one team to another but sometimes you don't realise til a meeting is underway who it is! 

Interesting, I really don't think I favour one or the other tonight. Let's see what happens as the meeting gets underway

1 hour ago, TheScotsman said:

My £11.95 now gifted to the weegie coffers. 

No clue who to support since you both wopped us recently. 

Not sure I've ever been a neutral at a match - always supported the away team if our boys weren't involved!

Deep breaths required and must stay neutral / must stay neutral / must stay neutral. 

Why not support the away team for both legs? No rules saying you can't swap sides at half time!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bruno said:

Interesting, I really don't think I favour one or the other tonight. Let's see what happens as the meeting gets underway

I mean you might only favour one over the other by like 1% but be interesting to see if you feel more disappointed if Poole got a heat advantage rather than Glasgow! 

I don't think I'm ever neutral I always prefer one team to win over another. But maybe I need the feeling of 'supporting' a team IDK! 

• Like 1

Just now, lisa-colette said:

I mean you might only favour one over the other by like 1% but be interesting to see if you feel more disappointed if Poole got a heat advantage rather than Glasgow! 

I don't think I'm ever neutral I always prefer one team to win over another. But maybe I need the feeling of 'supporting' a team IDK! 

Could be, I class myself as a Wolves fan now after watching them for over 20 years but the Heathen always lies within. Lol

• Like 1

Stream purchased and looking forward to what should be a classic encounter between two evenly matched teams on a great racetrack. As a neutral, and with 2 ex-Monarchs on each side, it's difficult to know who to root for, but I've got to go for the Scottish side and hope Cookie weaves his magic round the Possil Park bowl. A 10 or 12 point victory for Tigers would set up a very interesting second leg.

• Like 2

Just now, lisa-colette said:

Who would you rather have the trophy, Broc or Rory?? ;)

I was just thinking that , got to be Rory I suppose with him retiring but be nice for Broc. Always liked Danny but be good for Cookie to win and Glasgow deserve a title at last. Still on the fence at the minute