British Speedway Forum

Berwick Bandits 2022

33 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

It has not been mentioned on here but I have seen two articles, probably the same interview, with Ty saying Berwick is a better fit as 75% of meetings will be at a weekend. Last year both Berwick AND Leicester rode on a Saturday!

If you read the article  Birmingham looked favourites at one time to sign him he probably means Saturday track suits better than a Wednesday track

• Like 1

VOLUNTEERS WELCOME THIS WEEKEND!

The club will be working at the stadium this weekend, and will welcome any volunteers who can lend a helping hand.

Work will involve general repairs, both to the safety fence and in other areas which suffered damage during the recent storms.

Volunteers are requested to enter via the pits area.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, crescent girl said:
The British Speedway Network will go live for the first time on April 2nd and the FTS Bandits are honoured to welcome the Birmingham Brummies to Shielfield Park for the groundbreaking first ever, live streamed, Championship Speedway meeting on the new network.

Should be an easy home win for Berwick.7 riders against 4.

On 3/2/2022 at 8:54 AM, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

We thought it was an easy home win at the start of last season, and they destroyed us…

They had a top 2 of Nicholls and Harris… we were already using RR.. we lost Jye.. and Gapp had a rare off night on his home track! 
I’d say we’ve got a bit more in our tank this year! 

29 minutes ago, Bandits4eva said:

They had a top 2 of Nicholls and Harris… we were already using RR.. we lost Jye.. and Gapp had a rare off night on his home track! 
I’d say we’ve got a bit more in our tank this year! 

BRUM (2).jpg

21 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Sad news remember him well from his Coatbridge and Berwick days nice guy to talk too.RIP.

I remember him running down the home straight at Glasgow in early 2000s to have a right pop at Pepe I believe it may have been… someone correct me if I’m wrong! Certainly lifted the atmosphere that afternoon!  
RIP to Alistair and Condolences to all the family. 

14 minutes ago, Bandits4eva said:

I remember him running down the home straight at Glasgow in early 2000s to have a right pop at Pepe I believe it may have been… someone correct me if I’m wrong! Certainly lifted the atmosphere that afternoon!  
RIP to Alistair and Condolences to all the family. 

Think your right think Pepe had a coming together with Ross coming out of the 4th bend when he was aTiger.

38 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Think your right think Pepe had a coming together with Ross coming out of the 4th bend when he was aTiger.

More of a wipeout along the home straight as I remember. Yeah Mr Brady senior wasn't happy that day. Sad news his passing

Edited by Jaizer
  • Like 1

On 2/16/2022 at 1:23 PM, crescent girl said:

Star is giving Berwick good coverage of late.    All we need now is the seasonal review.

At last the Bandits 2021 season review is in this week's Speedway Star

Out Thursday 10 March.