British Speedway Forum

Berwick Bandits 2022

7 hours ago, Gringo said:

Berwick happy to announce their Bullets riders,but unwilling to name their 7th Bandit.

Has he been signed or not.

Unwilling or unable getting fed up waiting,if signed get it out there.

1 hour ago, fairplay1 said:

Bought a season ticket back in December but had no notification E-Mail from club confirming the purchase have tried E-Mailing them back in December notifying them of this but still no reply .. Has anyone else had same problem or do they just not bother..

Oh dear, know some people are waiting to see who the seventh rider is before buying a pass .

1 hour ago, Bandit59 said:

Oh dear, know some people are waiting to see who the seventh rider is before buying a pass .

Yes I was too but it was bought as a Christmas present from wife and Daughters plus she wanted to buy before January so she was in the free ticket draw .. Anyway the Club have now been in contact having seen my post on here..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fairplay1 said:

Yes I was too but it was bought as a Christmas present from wife and Daughters plus she wanted to buy before January so she was in the free ticket draw .. Anyway the Club have now been in contact having seen my post on here..

Got mine exactly the same 2 years ago from the wife and daughters, hopefully you'll be sorted now.

• Like 1

Haven't seen any posts on here from Screm for a while does anyone know if he's okay?. Competition time who will be last to complete their team Berwick, Birmingham or Poole ?(alphabetical order) answers on a postcard...

10 hours ago, Gringo said:

Do you think the 7th is Jason Crump.

How would that work against Oxford? He'd be riding for Berwick and managing Oxford at the same time? :rofl: Nothing would surprise me... However I think we've seen the end of Jason's riding consistently days... Was a privilege to see him again for one last season. Even if I did only start watching speedway right near the end for him, I could just tell how big of a legend he was...