British Speedway Forum

Belle Vue 2022

2 hours ago, PhilTheAce said:

For sure. Leaves us way under points limit but exciting nevertheless. 

Won't beat Sheffield still. But after the winter we have had I'm very happy with the end team 

Way under the points limit ! Does that mean Brennan in main body of team and bickley and blodorn as reserves…. Please no :( 

So it's two riders above Blodorns average and below Wrights  with one expected to become third heat leader...

If I were a BV fan I'd be excited if one was Mr Bangs or a Mads Hansen type exciting young world level rider I know both have ruled out the UK but money talks both would light up the premiership 

I'm surprised Lemon didnt go for Keynan Rew as well rumoured he is signing for Brum 

9 hours ago, Falcon1983 said:

So it's two riders above Blodorns average and below Wrights  with one expected to become third heat leader...

If I were a BV fan I'd be excited if one was Mr Bangs or a Mads Hansen type exciting young world level rider I know both have ruled out the UK but money talks both would light up the premiership 

I'm surprised Lemon didnt go for Keynan Rew as well rumoured he is signing for Brum 

Think better than bangs or hansen

11 hours ago, PhilTheAce said:

But Wright will be 3rd heat leader  for first bir of season before hopefully the new guy taking over the 3rd heat leader role 

Rules out Bjerre and Tungate either I'd have welcomed.  This new guy will have to be a bit special if he makes 3rd heat leader so soon if starting at number 4. Wonder whether familiar face is Etheridge? Good at reserve but risky at number 2.  So, whoever and whatever I'm looking forward to the season and it's the quality of the racing that is the priority for me. 

My guess rides in polish second division and Sweden so can ride in British league. Rode a few matches over here in 2013 and has a very low British average but is now good enough to be a heat leader over here and would be an exciting rider to watch is  A Lebedevs.

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, B.V 72 said:

My guess rides in polish second division and Sweden so can ride in British league. Rode a few matches over here in 2013 and has a very low British average but is now good enough to be a heat leader over here and would be an exciting rider to watch is  A Lebedevs.

Think that would end in tears.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, B.V 72 said:

Do you mean a rider like Lebedev or actually Lebedev. To be honest, if you get him, he will be proper sheet :P

If Lebedevs is fully committed he'd be dynamite at the NSS and decent at the three other big tracks, might struggle with Monmore and the Foxhole but a good and exciting third heatleader nevertheless.

1 hour ago, Daniel Smith said:

Do you mean a rider like Lebedev or actually Lebedev. To be honest, if you get him, he will be proper sheet :P

Dear Mr Mith if you are having a go because i possibly spelt the named rider wrong ie with an s lots of people spell it my way wikipedia, the SON  tv broadcasters and speedway updates agree with my spelling to name a few we could be wrong i don't know. But there is no need to be a plick  (oops another wrong spelling)  about it is there. 

40 minutes ago, B.V 72 said:

Dear Mr Mith if you are having a go because i possibly spelt the named rider wrong ie with an s lots of people spell it my way wikipedia, the SON  tv broadcasters and speedway updates agree with my spelling to name a few we could be wrong i don't know. But there is no need to be a plick  (oops another wrong spelling)  about it is there. 

What? I was simply saying Lebedev is a crap rider :lol:

Didn’t he average less than 4 last time for Lynn and only seems to be on the decline? 

although Milik is in a similar spiral, i would have thought his average would fit closer? Sub 6 last time he was over, also with Lynn?