British Speedway Forum

Belle Vue 2022

27 minutes ago, SUPERACE said:

That myth again.  He never let Belle Vue down when riding for us. 

Always liked Kenny...

Seemed to get a rep as a bit of a "gating tart" early in his career but having watched him often both here and in Poland he can certainly mix it and pass, both inside and out...

Always well turned out and professional too..

Takes many a "top scalp" in Poland regularly, so wouldnt let the Aces down if he ends up going there, and would provide more solid back up for Fricke than Kurtz will I would suggest..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

Someone did, you didn't win it...;)

We finished top in 05 Kenny was flying 18 point max in the semi at home then broke his leg before the final, won us the cup a few years back, and it was a wrong exclusion put us out that year in the play offs.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, SUPERACE said:

and it was a wrong exclusion put us out that year in the play offs.  

In your opinion, most referees would have called it the same as Freddy was infront and entitled to choose his line. Like it or not theyre the rules, so not really a wrong exclusion, just one you didnt agree with

1 hour ago, Call me wolfie said:

In your opinion, most referees would have called it the same as Freddy was infront and entitled to choose his line. Like it or not theyre the rules, so not really a wrong exclusion, just one you didnt agree with

You must be thinking of another of Freddy's incidents.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hyderd said:

You must be thinking of another of Freddy's incidents.

You wouldn't be able to go through them all by the end of the month.......

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Call me wolfie said:

If you are genuinely in front you don't wipe someone out....

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

If you are genuinely in front you don't wipe someone out....

Difficult to turn left when you have a bike alongside to the left of you I would have thought....;)

25 minutes ago, mikebv said:

Difficult to turn left when you have a bike alongside to the left of you I would have thought....;)

Ah - so just turn right instead :t:;)

• Haha 1

Regarding the bjerre and Freddie crash, the ref totally got it wrong but it was an easy error to make really, if you watch the video then Freddie goes to clamp bjerre on the curb but gets it all wrong and turns his bike inside out. Bjerre had no where to go but into him. 

It was one of them things. It was just unlucky for the aces fans and luck for the wolves fans.  That's sort really 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Falcon1983 said:

Both riders are signed and sealed for the last two spots, I've gone through many pages on this thread and absolutely nobody has guessed correctly

Bartek and Majic? B)

2 hours ago, Falcon1983 said:

Both riders are signed and sealed for the last two spots, I've gone through many pages on this thread and absolutely nobody has guessed correctly

Iversen posting news coming soon...

Iversen and Nicol 

7 hours ago, PhilTheAce said:

Bewley and kye thomson 

There ya go -_-

That’s been a rumour floating for some time…..but is it a misunderstanding and it’s Kyle, not Kye? And is the Dan, DanThompson rather than Dan Bewley?

Whatever it is, I suspect that Thomson/Thompson is right