4 minutes ago, TheOpinion said:

Fricke

Etheridge

Tungate

Wright

Kurtz

Allen

Brennan

Are we thinking this is most likely at this point? Wouldn't be as strong as I'd hoped, but could be worse I guess. Main worry would be Jye.

3rd Heat leader missing for me and one too many second strings.

However, they should win plenty at home so that should see them through to the play offs.. 

Not sure if this team would score enough to win on aggregate over two legs though against Sheffield given their "four hear leaders" team..

20 minutes ago, mikebv said:

3rd Heat leader missing for me and one too many second strings.

However, they should win plenty at home so that should see them through to the play offs.. 

Not sure if this team would score enough to win on aggregate over two legs though against Sheffield given their "four hear leaders" team..

I think Tungate is capable of being that 3rd heat leader, just depends. I guess away form would be the worry. Pretty much agree with everything you said though.

The reserves will see BV into the play-offs imo.

Best rising star in the league and Allen is much better than his average suggests. Easily put a point on his 4.80 starting GSA.

As for the final HL Bjerre has 3 clubs (Pol, Den & Swe) and Zagar want's crazy money contracts to a point where even Polish clubs were pulling out of deals for him so it's unlikely British clubs can afford him.

Very likely Tungate is the No.3 because he doesn't have a Swedish club and Chris Holder would have to drop Sweden to make a deal possible.

20 minutes ago, BassoontheGasso said:

The reserves will see BV into the play-offs imo.

Best rising star in the league and Allen is much better than his average suggests. Easily put a point on his 4.80 starting GSA.

As for the final HL Bjerre has 3 clubs (Pol, Den & Swe) and Zagar want's crazy money contracts to a point where even Polish clubs were pulling out of deals for him so it's unlikely British clubs can afford him.

Very likely Tungate is the No.3 because he doesn't have a Swedish club and Chris Holder would have to drop Sweden to make a deal possible.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Tungate doing the Polish 2nd tier? In which case he could still ride in Britain even if he did sign for a Swedish club. Or are we talking more from a schedule perspective?

15 minutes ago, TheOpinion said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Tungate doing the Polish 2nd tier? In which case he could still ride in Britain even if he did sign for a Swedish club. Or are we talking more from a schedule perspective?

He would be allowed 3 leagues but Rohan already has a Danish League contract for 2022.

So it's one of Sweden or Britain for him. (Britain imo)

19 hours ago, BassoontheGasso said:

Wouldn't be so sure about Holder tbh. Wouldn't enjoy Ippo or Wolves like Tungate.

However Tungate is very good around the NSS and he should be signed imo just to make sure the Aces home record is strong.

I wouldn't say Tungate is good at Monmore

• Like 1

On 11/5/2021 at 3:34 PM, KIRKYLANE said:

We now have the top 3 British riders all riding in Europe and not available for Britain all because of the Polish extra league rule of two clubs only.

in the past many riders have ridden in GB , Poland and Sweden…..

I wish Dan all the best even though I am gutted that he is missing….

For me he is the most talented British rider since Peter Collins.

The good news is he'll be back for 2023.

19 hours ago, BassoontheGasso said:

I wonder whether the council will help BV financially to get Zagar in.

As Slovenian speedway riders are a minority group, there must be a high probability.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Bradford Ace said:

What makes u think that??

Unless Poland change their rules then I can’t see him back anytime soon 

I am going to take a guess that Sweden will be in a very poor place come 2023 that some riders may opt for the UK depending on the state of British Speedway of course.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, szkocjasid said:

If Zagar is very expensive I wouldn't go for him, no point risking the club for one rider!

Zagar was, not now though as he's past his best and the current owners run the club on a budget which they don't break.