British Speedway Forum

Plymouth Gladiators 2022

Looking at the weather forecast for Southern England from Friday to next Thursday, 70% chance of heavy rain at times each day and thunderstorms on Monday and Tuesday they'd best get a bloody big tent organised pdq!

Summer looks most defintely over and a very wet spell ahead! 

3 hours ago, Mike0310 said:

As I say this poster is higher up at Plymouth than Garry May.

So you think Gary is not “in the loop”. Barker has no chance of riding. In act I wish he was as most of the time he isn’t great at Poole and a guest is more likely to do better. 

See you on the 7th.

27 minutes ago, jbell1995 said:

Personally, I think it’s a win-win for both clubs that it’s Poole v Plymouth in the playoffs. Both legs are guaranteed big crowds. Easy marketing opportunity 

I should imagine the whole of the back straight at Plymouth will be filled with Poole fans. But really, we should be at Plymouth on the 6th as we finished 3rd.

9 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I should imagine the whole of the back straight at Plymouth will be filled with Poole fans. But really, we should be at Plymouth on the 6th as we finished 3rd.

I must say, I’m surprised that it’s being done this way around. In any other sport, the team in third will also host second?

From a personal point of view, I’m unavailable due to other commitments on the 13th and would’ve rather it been next week the home leg :D 

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

If Barker is 'cleared to race' then he'll be available for Plymouth's home leg. Don't know what all the fuss is about?! :t::rofl::party:

2 hours ago, Devil said:

Well he didnt look too bothered last night walking around the arena at Plymouth

Never does but will when he gets a 2 year ban…

16 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Big crash for Hans Andersen. In ambulance . Initially unconscious.

Update. Hans out of ambulance with arm in sling, sitting in his pit bay 

Hope he's ok

Be a shame if his British career was ended in a pointless fixture. 

• Like 1