British Speedway Forum

Discovery+service

• 1 month later...
On 4/14/2022 at 6:30 PM, Skidder1 said:

Well they have repeated it in a double page spread in this week's Speedway Star.  All GPs will be live on Eurosport 2

Didn't mention SoN though :lol:

Hi, apologies if this has been discussed on here or elsewhere on the forum...I have just found out that i receive Discovery+ via my Sky Q vip package, great so i signed up etc yet when i look around on the screen i cant find the Sport section, am i being thick or is it a case that i actually need to subscribe/pay for that part?...only want it for the speedway.

Many thanks in advance.

13 minutes ago, Odds On said:

Hi, apologies if this has been discussed on here or elsewhere on the forum...I have just found out that i receive Discovery+ via my Sky Q vip package, great so i signed up etc yet when i look around on the screen i cant find the Sport section, am i being thick or is it a case that i actually need to subscribe/pay for that part?...only want it for the speedway.

Many thanks in advance.

Speedway is not available on Discovery+ via SkyQ box. Only available on App by subscription.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SPD444 said:

Speedway is not available on Discovery+ via SkyQ box. Only available on App by subscription.1

Thank you for this, do you happen to know how much the subscription is and is it then available to watch on Sky Q....sorry for the questions etc - not as young as i once was

3 minutes ago, Odds On said:

Thank you for this, do you happen to know how much the subscription is and is it then available to watch on Sky Q....sorry for the questions etc - not as young as i once was

I think generally it's £60 a year, though if you get it at the right time of year, I got mine for £30. I think you may be able to get it for around £7 per month

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Odds On said:

I think it’s about £5.99 per month.  Discovery+ is available on SkyQ but not any Sport.  Have to us App on iPad or phone and you can “cast” it to  a smartTV.

• Like 1

Discovery Entertainment + Sport £5.99 per month or £59.99 per year. if you have an Amazon Fire Stick you can download it to that, saves having to cast from a phone.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, iainb said:

I think generally it's £60 a year, though if you get it at the right time of year, I got mine for £30. I think you may be able to get it for around £7 per month

Me too. It was during the Australian Open Tennis when they had that offer on so I signed up while I had the chance.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Grachan said:

Me too. It was during the Australian Open Tennis when they had that offer on so I signed up while I had the chance.

I remember them doing a similar offer during the previous year also when it was called Eurosport Player. So it looks like it maybe a regular offer. If you use something like HotUKDeals you can setup an alert so that if/when it happens again and somebody posts the offer you'll know about it.

• 4 months later...

Might be of interest to some.  

BT sport customers can now get access to discovery+ Entertainment & Sport plan at no additional cost for the duration of your BT Sport subscription. UK BT, EE or Plusnet subscribers only. 18+ See T&Cs*

https://www.bt.com/sport/discovery-plus?referrerid=ZA00&utm_source=awin&utm_medium=affiliates&utm_content=ZA00&awc=3043_1669839632_74911bb4b4f611f71956fb66155a5be8

• 1 month later...