British Speedway Forum

Belle Vue v Peterborough Panthers - Grand Final

30 minutes ago, Beowulf said:

Please everyone, dont feed the troll.

Come on...

Have a heart...

He/She/They* (delete as applicable), obviously clearly has no friends so he makes alter egos up...

We are his/her/their* (again delete as applicable) only human engagement that they have...

I like him/her/them* (sigh! Again delete as applicable)..

NB. This gender identity is a nightmare isnt it? .. :D

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, mikebv said:

Come on...

Have a heart...

He/She/They* (delete as applicable), obviously clearly has no friends so he makes alter egos up...

We are his/her/their* (again delete as applicable) only human engagement that they have...

Just call it it.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, mikebv said:

Come on...

Have a heart...

I just feel sorry for the sensible/normal Panthers fans who have to put up this nonsense, this should be a year which they truly enjoy and not have it ruined by some jackass. Similarly Poole fans with Shovlar. And Wolves didnt escape with TNT, but thankfully that was  a while ago now.........................................................................Why does every club have to have one ?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Beowulf said:

I just feel sorry for the sensible/normal Panthers fans who have to put up this nonsense, this should be a year which they truly enjoy and not have it ruined by some jackass. Similarly Poole fans with Shovlar. And Wolves didnt escape with TNT, but thankfully that was  a while ago now.........................................................................Why does every club have to have one ?

This forum would be a lot more boring without them... 

Good. Bad. Or Indifferent... :D

Edited by mikebv

10 minutes ago, NSS1 said:

no but bewley has ridden in the biggest club play off final in speedway winning the polish extraliga this year with wroclaw and being MOM in both legs he will be fine :party:

Come on now. Deal in facts please. 

It was laguta MOTM for the wroclaw leg 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Only reason why Belle Vue are in the Final is because of Peterborough handing it to them by giving the Aces the easy tie with Sheffield.

Wolves would've beaten you for the 5th and 6th time this season.

You should win the final easily then.

Edited by SUPERACE

10 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Only reason why Belle Vue are in the Final is because of Peterborough handing it to them by giving the Aces the easy tie with Sheffield.

You might be very well correct.. 

Bottom line is that not many will really care as long as the two finals are full of good racing...

Me for one... ;)

42 minutes ago, Beowulf said:

Well to be fair pretty much all of the sensible/normal Panthers fans ignore the idiot, it’s a shame everyone else doesn’t.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Well strangely enough, as a Wolves fan , I disagree with you. In the finance world the phrase is "past performances are no indication of future performance" . I said to my fellow Wolves fans, prior to the semi' s, that Panthers would choose Sheffield and get to the final. Then Belle Vue would knock Wolves out, as our form was declining and the Aces were picking up with the return of the Worrals ( to form and to the the team). Plus Kutrz actually scored at Monmore in the league match. Then the Aces would win the final. It hasn't worked out that way, due to race nights. But on balance I think the Aces have a great chance of making my prediction come to fruition.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

If MPT is fit and can ride to the best of his ability i think Peterborough will win but i am sure it will be a good final and great tv.  

Agree.

I think Bjarne hitting form will have the Aces worried. 

Two great meetings next week between two giants of British Speedway.

Edited by KeirStarmerFan

12 hours ago, foreverblue said:

If MPT is fit and can ride to the best of his ability i think Peterborough will win but i am sure it will be a good final and great tv.  

I'd agree with that, but also add if kurtz is fit and rides to the best of his ability then I think the Aces have a great chance to finally win a play off final.