British Speedway Forum

Belle Vue v Peterborough Panthers - Grand Final

On 10/14/2021 at 9:38 PM, Tosh1218 said:

Brilliant words from Scotty Nichols in the interview on tv ,praising the Peterborough riders from no 1 to 7 and dedicating the win to Colin Pratt  a true legend 

Special accolade from me for MPT, must have been in agony every ride,  6 in 4  and 12in 6  for the final

Well don Michael

jimg

• Like 1

23 hours ago, iainb said:

I don't know but I think maybe the fairness of your home track may carry over with some of your riders to away tracks... the track at the NSS is so fair their seems to be very little a rider can do about being passed, maybe that mentality has transferred into their away form as they seemed to be passed far too easily on Thursday night.

Don't forget Redcar, Leicester, Kent, Birmingham, Plymouth & Scunthorpe! :lol:

Just like every league winning fan has for the last I don't know how long :cry:

When Kelvin Tatum has the caption "Pundit" at the start of the show, don't hold your breath about the rest of the presentation :rofl:

The most successful speedway league in the world runs it's operation in the same way that the most successful football league in the world does... coincidence?

I was going to post exactly the same thing about harnessing what was on show over the 2 legs of the final... Is Rob Godfrey really the man for the job?

I'm not so sure there was any contact there it looked to me as though Wrighty just picked up some grip and lost control

yeah, looked back on the tv , looks like he just over locked and picked up too much grip 

9 hours ago, sandking072 said:

First leg times if you need them:

1. 62.03

2. 62.87

3. 63.03

4. 62.10

5. 62.22

6. 62.13

7. 63.94

8. 62.84

9. 64.00

10. 63.50