British Speedway Forum

Belle Vue v Peterborough Panthers - Grand Final

Will be a great final this. There has been literally nothing between these 2 teams in the league head to heads, really hard to call given both teams are coming into some form now but I feel like BV are marginally stronger. 

See what happens 

I know it can change but currently the weather looks like being kind for the next week or so, this will hopefully mean we get 2 decent meetings and at this stage of the season that will be a blessing.  As for who wins, close in every department, could be classic encounters both nights, here's hoping.

Can't wait to see Bomber showin  everyone that cometh the hour cometh the man!

He certainly puts his butt on the line when it comes to riding at club level, his pass on Doyley at Wimborne Rd in 2018 was off the charts.

Aces av got a lot to do to overcome the Panthers and while the Aces for me av the more 'attractive' team it's the Panthers that I see just edging this Final.

Key position of course is Panthers no.6, Andersen Bomber & now Pedersen. Hard to keep quiet 14 times! 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Special dispensation seems to have come into play a few times this year.

Yes the integrity of the sport must be maintained and Kerr should ride in both legs of the Final. It's important to stop a team fourth from bottom becoming Champions. B)

9 hours ago, mark.1 said:

One guest booking he's not allowed to guest next Thursday 

Kerr could guest at Peterbough on Thursday, but only for MPT

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

Special dispensation seems to have come into play a few times this year.

No special dispensation needed