British Speedway Forum

Scunthorpe Scorpions 2022

6 minutes ago, Ian68 said:

Is this the scunthorpe thread?

its modern times . if other forum users did not use other clubs threads , it would be a short thread . all speedway fans like a bit of craic . doh ,its not  mine , but i use it . Merry  Christmas 

2 hours ago, jenga said:

its modern times . if other forum users did not use other clubs threads , it would be a short thread . all speedway fans like a bit of craic . doh ,its not  mine , but i use it . Merry  Christmas 

Just trying to be friendly J never nice too have no friends, if you need to talk there will be some Edinburgh fans free.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Gazc said:

Just trying to be friendly J never nice too have no friends, if you need to talk there will be some Edinburgh fans free.

sorry to hear you have no friends . i can come up fora bit of craic ,but tell me what pub yer in and i will come to see ya . have you tried the samaritans or dont you have a phone ? 

any how Merry Christmas and a sober new year ..

2 hours ago, jenga said:

sorry to hear you have no friends . i can come up fora bit of craic ,but tell me what pub yer in and i will come to see ya . have you tried the samaritans or dont you have a phone ? 

any how Merry Christmas and a sober new year ..

Haha I could never believe you would meet anybody in a pub you’ve tried to be clever with  cos you couldn’t hide behind your keyboard 

2 minutes ago, Shrimmy said:

Haha I could never believe you would meet anybody in a pub you’ve tried to be clever with  cos you couldn’t hide behind your keyboard 

i dont have to try to be clever .

if i could hide behind my keyboard , it means i ihave lost a lot of weight ! 

is that clever enough for you    lol.

Merry Christmas war is over ..

Happy as a little lad opening his Xmas prezzies this morning ! Wow Ryan & Jake coming home ! we cannot ask for better certainly around the EWR then throw in the "Aussie spirit" with Zaine as well and we can look forward to a cracking 2022 season ahead imo.

Simon Lambert should have a beeeze of a job as skipper of  this team; Aussies always bring it on track and they will bring Tero; Jordan and Ryan II along too. 

Always think the team have to relate the fans and this one defintely has that factor about it. Thanks to Rob & the Management for delivering !

Excited ? Absolutely am !

Merry Christmas all !

• Like 6
  • Haha 1