British Speedway Forum

Cardiff 2022

27 minutes ago, iwright71 said:

Sorry to bang on about tickets, but has anyone physically got their tickets through the Principality app so far , or are they staring at a message which says no tickets yet. I've tracked the order and it says not dispatched yet. Is it just best to sit and wait  until nearer the time.

Not released until 3 weeks before the event.

2 hours ago, iwright71 said:

Sorry to bang on about tickets, but has anyone physically got their tickets through the Principality app so far , or are they staring at a message which says no tickets yet. I've tracked the order and it says not dispatched yet. Is it just best to sit and wait  until nearer the time.

When I got rugby tickets last November thru Principality app they come to your smartphone approximately 4/5 days before you are due to attend and there's no customer service contact to get in touch regarding the whereabouts(I sent an email to Welsh Rugby Union and was told that tickets would be with me shortly:neutral:)to find out where your tickets are:rolleyes:Whether it's any different for Cardiff GP I don't know:unsure:Lets hope the app has got better than it was:t:

1 hour ago, bluejam said:

When I got rugby tickets last November thru Principality app they come to your smartphone approximately 4/5 days before you are due to attend and there's no customer service contact to get in touch regarding the whereabouts(I sent an email to Welsh Rugby Union and was told that tickets would be with me shortly:neutral:)to find out where your tickets are:rolleyes:Whether it's any different for Cardiff GP I don't know:unsure:Lets hope the app has got better than it was:t:

You got in and saw the game.  It worked.

Well after signing up to the Welsh rugby app a couple of weeks ago for my tickets when they are released nearer the time, I am now being bombarded by emails from Welsh rugby, Scarlets and dragons !! Not happy, have unsubscribed but will probably take a while for them to disappear

• 2 weeks later...

Tickets these days ARE a nightmare.....I had a ticket emailed to me at 6pm on the same day I saw The Sisters Of Mercy at the Camden Roundhouse....I'd been in London since the day before fretting about it despite having purchased it 5 months previous ....nightmare 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, can anyone who has purchased tickets for this years Cardiff GP tell me if their chosen payment method has been charged yet?  I purchased mine the first day they went on sale but as of today no money has been taken.  Neither have I had a confirmation email?

Can anyone advise me?

Cardiff Gps are no where near as good as they used to be....they went down hill once they moved the fanzone/entertainment from the Centre....

The 'screechy' voiced woman presenting doesn't/didnt help either....no Laguta, no Sayfutinov .....over-priced accommodation....

I wont be going this year and I wont miss it.

Edited by GiveusaB
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, a4poster said:

Hi, can anyone who has purchased tickets for this years Cardiff GP tell me if their chosen payment method has been charged yet?  I purchased mine the first day they went on sale but as of today no money has been taken.  Neither have I had a confirmation email?

Can anyone advise me?

We bought our tickets day or two after release in January and the money has been taken and we have confirmation, I can't remember exactly but you then have to download an app to your phone and I believe the tickets then go in there (somehow) a couple of weeks before the GP.  We followed the link on fimspeedway.com which then takes you to cardiff.seetickets.com.  If you followed those links if I were you I'd give see tickets a ring, you might have to be on hold a while, and ask their advice.

12 hours ago, a4poster said:

Can anyone advise me?

Give see tickets a call or email, but if you can't remember getting a confirmation email or reference number when you book, they may have been a clitch and unfortunately your tickets may not have been processed !! Have you looked in your junk email ?

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, philfromcov said:

hi guys sorry not been on forum for a long time,  i cant get tickets for cardiff, see tickets only have "hospitality" available? any ideas?

Went offline earlier but back up now. Presumably becuae they have now put the prices up.

Edited by Noodles

• 1 month later...

we have 2 elderly clients who wish to buy cardiff tickets..we can do this for them but how do they get the documents

They do not have any mobile phone..but they do have an email contact

Would some kind person please advise best way round this rediculous situation ??

Regards

James

25 minutes ago, spiegal said:

we have 2 elderly clients who wish to buy cardiff tickets..we can do this for them but how do they get the documents

They do not have any mobile phone..but they do have an email contact

Would some kind person please advise best way round this rediculous situation ??

Regards

James

I would ring them on

02920 822432 or 0844 249 1999 and i’m sure if the situation is explained they will do their utmost to help.