British Speedway Forum

Cardiff 2022

1 minute ago, screm said:

Going off on a tangent but isn't it time we look at air fences, which is great, but the amount of times we see riders going underneath them isn't. 

Probably better than going OVER them...

3 minutes ago, Star Lady said:

I’ll probably be blasted for this but Ellis says he had hardly any strength in his shoulder therefore was NOT fit to ride and he put three other riders at risk.

Not blasted. Just pitied. You tell me any other rider who wouldn’t have tried ? 

3 minutes ago, Star Lady said:

I’ll probably be blasted for this but Ellis says he had hardly any strength in his shoulder therefore was NOT fit to ride and he put three other riders at risk.

So you don't think Collins should have ridden in the 1977 World Final? Or Moore in 1954?

Admittedly the crowd is down but still 1000s there making a lot of noise and atmosphere but Eurosport yet again fail to capture the atmosphere and the live experience, considering the big hoorah from Eurosport I’ve been totally underwhelmed with their involvement in speedway 

• Like 5