British Speedway Forum

Glasgow v Birmingham Friday 24 September 7.30 pm

If Glasgow beat Birmingham on Friday and I stress if, they will move above Redcar and into second place. Only Leicester could overtake them and only if they beat the Tigers this Sunday! So time for all tigers fans to really get behind the boys. Hopefully the weather gods don't interfere and the match goes ahead on Friday with a home win. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SharpenRake said:

If Glasgow beat Birmingham on Friday and I stress if, they will move above Redcar and into second place. Only Leicester could overtake them and only if they beat the Tigers this Sunday! So time for all tigers fans to really get behind the boys. Hopefully the weather gods don't interfere and the match goes ahead on Friday with a home win. 

Then again, if (and l stress if) Birmingham beat Glasgow, they would jump up to fifth in the final table, with Scunthorpe dropping out of the play-offs altogether!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Then again, if (and l stress if) Birmingham beat Glasgow, they would jump up to fifth in the final table, with Scunthorpe dropping out of the play-offs altogether!

A draw would be sufficient to take Birmingham up to 5th place and drop Scunthorpe from the play-offs.

6 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Then again if and I stress if my Aunty had b*ws she would have been my Uncle.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, SharpenRake said:

If, and I stress if, I thought people were taking the mick I'd be happy that they were all having a laugh rather than  behaving like a 'di*k'.

Not directed at you just Dick being a smart ar*e at your initial post.

21 hours ago, SharpenRake said:

Not quite, a draw would be enough for Leicester to pip Glasgow on points difference for 2nd place if they both win their prior meetings. 2 points for an away draw and only 1 for a home draw.

5 minutes ago, Mike0310 said:

I have no alliegence to either club but if Glasgow could see there way to letting Birmingham have a point I’d be over the moon to see Scunthorpe not make the playoffs.

Glasgow need to draw or win to move above Scunthorpe, Scunny got better point difference.

• Confused 1