British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2022

Flappy

14 minutes ago, BassoontheGasso said:

What we lose on Ostergaard & Hans' averages we'll pick up on Basso's & MPT's imo.

Belle Vue need to pull a rabbit out of the hat on Monday otherwise it's Panthers vs. Tigers in the Final imo barring any horrific injuries that wreck the 1-7's. 

Would hope it's a bit less predictable than that! 

Panthers to win the Premiership again, solid team with a massive sting in the tail! 

The top 5 may be ageing but never show signs of slowing down. Consistently scoring good points.

Then Basso & Palin...... that's a left hook and a right hook no prisoners taken duo!

Sorted! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PirateShip said:

Panthers to win the Premiership again, solid team with a massive sting in the tail! 

The top 5 may be ageing but never show signs of slowing down. Consistently scoring good points.

Then Basso & Palin...... that's a left hook and a right hook no prisoners taken duo!

Sorted! 

Well in fairness none of the top five are the rider's they were but they don't need to be. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BassoontheGasso said:

He really is fantastic and I'm not just saying that because Ben's signed for us.

I don't think we could've hoped for anyone better as the No.6. 

You will love him, he's a little gem, and very good with the fans 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, PirateShip said:

To All the Panthers....

BEN BASSO.......u lucky sods! :D

Enjoy the entertainment and points! :party:

Hope ur merchandise supplier can get hold of Basso's trademark cowboy hats, Basso on the Gasso as loads of horse power!

What’s with the love in with Basso? You watched him more than I, that I will Concede, but from afar it seemed he was as likely to stuff his bike in the fence as win a race? Again without watching him and just looking at his scores, he had a few really good meetings, and quite a few absolutely sh!te ones. Am I wrong?

22 minutes ago, Steve Irving said:

What’s with the love in with Basso? You watched him more than I, that I will Concede, but from afar it seemed he was as likely to stuff his bike in the fence as win a race? Again without watching him and just looking at his scores, he had a few really good meetings, and quite a few absolutely sh!te ones. Am I wrong?

He is a bit raw and young, he will settle down as he gets older, just like  Nicholls etc did

Edited by Arthur54

21 minutes ago, Steve Irving said:

U are extremely wrong. Makes his debut at Redcar, last first time out but on the pace....2nd time out and he wins the race by nearly a staright in wot turned out to be the fastest time of the night.

Enuff said really! 

1 hour ago, PirateShip said:

U are extremely wrong. Makes his debut at Redcar, last first time out but on the pace....2nd time out and he wins the race by nearly a staright in wot turned out to be the fastest time of the night.

Enuff said really! 

What was his average for the meetings he did at Poole out of interest?