British Speedway Forum

Glasgow v Leicester - Championship - 6pm - Sunday 19 September 2021

3 minutes ago, Endeavour said:

A case of you may say that Gazc, but SD couldn’t possibly comment.

I am beginning to think that us allegedly cheating to fit a certain rider in at Armadale all those years ago might just be true, trying to remember who our manager was back then but his name escapes me ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gazc said:

I am beginning to think that us allegedly cheating to fit a certain rider in at Armadale all those years ago might just be true, trying to remember who our manager was back then but his name escapes me ;)

SD wasn’t there that night, was ill.

Michael Max was team manager on that Friday.

17 minutes ago, SharpenRake said:

:o that must make them so much weaker. Stuart will be devastated :icon_smile_clown:

He will be on the blower as we speak telling young Dan.

Remember if anyone from Glasgow phones you to check on your welfare mind and tell them that the doctor thinks you have broken your wrist but he says it should be ok by tomorrow.

He's fecking desperate to beat us. Watch out for a track inspection prior to ht10 if things arent going to plan.

Its already clouded over and the track will be super slick which will suit Leicester. It'll could be painful to watch Andersen gate and park the bus on the inside line with no dirt for the racers to get round him.

Edited by MD

21 minutes ago, Endeavour said:

Rode in both matches last night. Surprised at that.

Stewart knows all the tricks , let's hope we can beat Leicester today and condemn Stewart and his Lions to a trip to Armadale in the play offs 

Just now, Paulco said:

Stewart knows all the tricks , let's hope we can beat Leicester today and condemn Stewart and his Lions to a trip to Armadale in the play offs 

Not sure he knows them all , The rabbit out the hat one he wasn't very good at remember Jayden O Malley  and Harley Horwood.

Just now, Jaizer said:

Wonder if Mr you know who thinks should've given it more of a go last week :D

Lol, seems like Hans was in charge of Leicester not wanting to do it imo, from what I have seen on Instagram. But yes a wet track normally favours the away team unless they are even more unsettled by it than the home riders! ;)

• Like 1