British Speedway Forum

Ipswich 2022

2 hours ago, Panthers99 said:

Good signings, will have a decision to make if Riss and Barker come back.

1 hour ago, cowboy cookie returns? said:

when Riss is fit certainly give Louis & Hawkins a headache.

No decision’s to be made. This is the team that will now head in to the play offs, barring further injuries. No further changes allowed under current rules. 

2 hours ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

It’s a double move which makes us significantly stronger but tungate has behaved appallingly in the past to fans, management and sponsors. 
however he is back older wiser hopefully and Jason Doyle should inspire him to give his all

i feel for Ben. Ten days on and still no result and lost his premiership place due to Ipswich having to make a change today due to the new rules. 
if he is innocent he has lost a lot.  

I could be wrong but Wasn’t our current team sponsor (Guy Nicholls) one of those Tungate pi$$§ed off in his last spell with the Witches?

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, TheSpecialOne said:

I could be wrong but Wasn’t our current team sponsor (Guy Nicholls) one of those Tungate pi$$§ed off in his last spell with the Witches?

I'm sure he pissed off most people last time he was at Ipi and even moaned about the track, but haps he's changed over the last few yrs........ hopefully:angry:

18 minutes ago, kevin bass said:

I'm sure he pissed off most people last time he was at Ipi and even moaned about the track, but haps he's changed over the last few yrs........ hopefully:angry:

Tungate is a good rider though and Summers is going well too so a good move although Summers isn't as good as Barker but overall a good move. I was surprised these two didn't go to Peterborough earlier in the season but well done to Ipswich , i hope it brings them success.

51 minutes ago, kevin bass said:

I mean he left in 2015 aged 25 he’s returning 7 years older and wiser, I know I’m a really rather different bloke now than I was aged 25 8 years ago…

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, kevin bass said:

I thought Tungates Polish season was over from what someone said earlier in the thread but he's currently riding tonight in the play offs, 5+1 from 2 rides.

I had thought initially it was but must be Denmark or Sweden 

If Ipswich keep the rider's all fit, the league is done. 

Nobody's getting close to this team. 

Previously, I thought Belle Vue & Sheffield were the only choice, but the make-up of this Ipswich side now looks like it can get wins at these away tracks, also having a much bigger home advantage to witht rhe added strength. 

Still hurts alot seeing you'z lot doing well though 

rage-throw.gif?c=VjFfbWljcm9zb2Z0X3N3aWZ

• Haha 1

On 8/6/2022 at 10:22 AM, Arch Stanton said:

No decision’s to be made. This is the team that will now head in to the play offs, barring further injuries. No further changes allowed under current rules. 

Tungate signed as an Injury Replacement, which means that Riss could return if declared fit.