British Speedway Forum

Ipswich 2022

12 minutes ago, cowboy cookie returns? said:

He's attached to Ipswich so it makes perfect speedway sense that he guested for Ipswich tonight!

So he was guesting for himself? Just when you think you've seen it all...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Baldyman said:

Good getting a win,,,, but what a load of bore that was,,, track far too grippy for decent racing,,, okay there was a few passes,,, but I bet they were top riders passing reserves.  

Super fast track. Back fired as the Stars wasn't fast out of the gate. Best crowd of the season. Buster needs to realise that a fast track isn't the best track for racing...

26 minutes ago, sommelier1 said:

Rowe consistent tonight!!

I said Rowe would only get 3 rides and replaced in his last by one of the reserves. At least Ipswich won’t have much to pay out for a guest!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Super fast track. Back fired as the Stars wasn't fast out of the gate. Best crowd of the season. Buster needs to realise that a fast track isn't the best track for racing...

We've been saying it for years. Fast track = little or no overtaking,  and so it was. Again 

12 hours ago, brewer said:

Was wondering the same, guest at Scunny tomorrow as well. Who is he attached to.

Not guesting at Scunthorpe - they've signed him as a replacement for Kennedy.

Kennedy's crash last week was horrendous!  Reminded me a little bit of when Tony Davey hit the back straight fence at Leicester and somersaulted down the track - one of those moments when everything goes silent ...

3 hours ago, Roger Jacobs said:

Not guesting at Scunthorpe - they've signed him as a replacement for Kennedy.

Kennedy's crash last week was horrendous!  Reminded me a little bit of when Tony Davey hit the back straight fence at Leicester and somersaulted down the track - one of those moments when everything goes silent ...

It’s already been answered by ippo fans as he is attached to them, was listed as guest originally by Scunny.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

No. Well it wasn’t, but maybe things have changed. 

I was having a bit of fun but when you think about it it makes sense. Witches inexplicably don’t make changes before the Lynn meeting (choosing to wait knowing their new rider is about to be available), Kerr basically refuses to ride against what could be his new team and is then released.

15 minutes ago, TheSpecialOne said:

I was having a bit of fun but when you think about it it makes sense. Witches inexplicably don’t make changes before the Lynn meeting (choosing to wait knowing their new rider is about to be available), Kerr basically refuses to ride against what could be his new team and is then released.

His average fits perfectly as a direct Swap for Barker. Maybe their thinking has changed and they’ll go with that option and use guests/R/R in the hope Riss is fit for the play offs? We’ll know imminently what they’ve gone with as we’ll be releasing the team news for Monday in the next 24 hours. Only have until that meeting to make team changes anyway.