British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2022

10 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Phil,you said earlier it's not Kerr getting the boot.Now your saying"I'm still going to say it's Kerr that goes.Is the Manchester summer getting to you:D.I'm going to cling on to your second assumption in Kerr going.That has to be the way for Lynn to go 100%

They told me TJ is the one going. But I honestly can’t see them being that stupid. Got to be Kerr to put jakobsen at reserve. 

they were very coy about that second change. Do on t think they entirely knew who would make way 

10 minutes ago, PhilTheAce said:

They told me TJ is the one going. But I honestly can’t see them being that stupid. Got to be Kerr to put jakobsen at reserve. 

they were very coy about that second change. Do on t think they entirely knew who would make way 

Well if Allitt has anything to do with it,that word could become relevant,although TJ is his boy.

It would make no sense to get rid of jorgensen BUT,lewi is mates with allitt, lewi and tofty don't get on so can't see him moving across the a47, but I bet if they were Stupid enough to drop Thomas he would. As for going through the tapes, it wouldn't be the first time he's done it at a crucial time

Edited by castrolargh

35 minutes ago, castrolargh said:

It would make no sense to get rid of jorgensen BUT,lewi is mates with allitt, lewi and tofty don't get on so can't see him moving across the a47, but I bet if they were Stupid enough to drop Thomas he would. As for going through the tapes, it wouldn't be the first time he's done it at a crucial time

There is "going through the tapes" and there is "GOING THROUGH THE TAPES"!!!...:D

47 minutes ago, castrolargh said:

When is Toft due back racing?

51 minutes ago, castrolargh said:

Tell us more.......

19 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Expensive changes if they come off just to try and win the League Cup 

You should of seen it at the back end of last season when we won our first and only home meeting. You would of thought we had won the league. It is to late for the league, but for me it would be great to win something being a Stars fan. A second leg home win in the cup would at least give these fans something to cheers about, if i's possible:)

Alex and co could of played the season out with what we have, so for me although late, they have done something.:t:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

You should of seen it at the back end of last season when we won our first and only home meeting. You would of thought we had won the league. It is to late for the league, but for me it would be great to win something being a Stars fan. A second leg home win in the cup would at least give these fans something to cheers about, if i's possible:)

Alex and co could of played the season out with what we have, so for me although late, they have done something.:t:

That's the consequence of the Polish rules unfortunately, anyone any good rides over there and has to abide by them, we are fortunate that we had Iversen for as long as we did.

Hopefully they change next year.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Totally agree with your post, to win something at the end of the season would be brilliant for the fans after what we  had to endure last year. I also think that we are not out of the playoffs just yet although klindt and Jacobsen would have to hit the ground running. 

Well done to Alex for making some changes I think with the riders available he couldn’t have done any better. It will be interesting to see who goes, imo who ever stays should consider themselves lucky.

8 minutes ago, Clive Ward said:

Totally agree with your post, to win something at the end of the season would be brilliant for the fans after what we  had to endure last year. I also think that we are not out of the playoffs just yet although klindt and Jacobsen would have to hit the ground running. 

Well done to Alex for making some changes I think with the riders available he couldn’t have done any better. It will be interesting to see who goes, imo who ever stays should consider themselves lucky.

It will all seem pretty futile if it isn't Kerr that goes imo.As i said previous Kerr or Jakobsen at reserve what would you prefer?I know what i would prefer and i am pretty sure at least 90% of Lynn fans would agree.The small 10% would no doubt include part of the management team.But we will have to wait and see i guess as they don't seem to want anybody to know.

• Haha 1

What's so funny Scott.I have followed the Stars for 50yrs.We use to get to know things quicker from teletext or the Lynn news.In this day and age things should be at your finger tips.

We know you are one of Dale's buddies,but the fans that still come at the moment deserve to know what is going on with the latest news etc.It is us that pay our way for the sport to somehow carry on here,do you?Didn't think so.

I have stuck by Lynn through many,many tough years and I'm sure I will through more.But for a few years now there are things throughout the respective seasons that piss fans off,one of them is constantly being left in the dark.For christ sake just be open and honest with the fans.

57 minutes ago, tellboy said:

It will all seem pretty futile if it isn't Kerr that goes imo.As i said previous Kerr or Jakobsen at reserve what would you prefer?I know what i would prefer and i am pretty sure at least 90% of Lynn fans would agree.The small 10% would no doubt include part of the management team.But we will have to wait and see i guess as they don't seem to want anybody to know.

I've been giving this a lot of thought, trying to work out why they wouldn't want to get Jakobsen in at reserve, the only thing I can possibly think of is that they think he can handle himself in the top five and that the combination of that and Kerr at reserve would score more than Jakobsen at reserve and Jorgensen in the top five? Don't necessarily agree myself but it all I can think of. Unless of course its a political decision.

4 minutes ago, ColeTrickle said:

Although Jorgensen hasn't performed very well this season he has outscored Kerr both home and away. If Kerr keeps his place over Jorgensen, it's a joke and definitely a weak decision.

But he's had a spell at reserve and Kerr hasn't.....