British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2022

55 minutes ago, The Dog said:

Didn't we used to have this idea years ago and it seemed to be working quite well so it got scrapped 

You are correct and I think we need to return to two per team and stop the need lining the pockets of foreign riders who use the UK for a bit of pocket money when the more lucrative Polish league season has ended or there team fails to reach the playoffs- invest in young Brits - sadly once they become quality riders again they will leave the Uk leagues Woffinden Lambert and Bewley are prime examples. But least we are helping British riders . Iversen Tungate and Klindt are prime examples- make them welcome only if it’s for a full season .

9 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Plan B it is then- Lodz and NKI safely into the play-offs. 3rd week August at the earliest before their season could be over.

Klindt/Tungate then?

43 minutes ago, kelvinht said:

The silence is deafening on our no.1 plans. Hope that doesn't mean we are going to limp along with R/R

Makes one wonder if they really do have a plan b.....

I have been assured that a replacement rider is in place for Niels , if Niels doesn’t come back. Apparently it’s very complicated, according to the club management.

2 hours ago, mrss said:

I have been assured that a replacement rider is in place for Niels , if Niels doesn’t come back. Apparently it’s very complicated, according to the club management.

They got him from IKEA? Are they having difficulty with the assembly?

1 hour ago, Wolfie456 said:

Don't know if Lynn fans have read that Jack Thomas returns to racing tonight.

Oh good,didn't think he was back for a few weeks as he still had a light cast on Thursday when we rode Wolves.

Does Klindt become available now?

Don't follow Polish speedway too much,but i see racers and royals has posted in that section the league table for that league.I assume his team missed relegation and the play offs so could be made available now.Where as NKI's team is in the play offs.One poster remarked how Klindt had let his team down yet again,so unsure going by that post if would want him anyway.

36 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Does Klindt become available now?

Don't follow Polish speedway too much,but i see racers and royals has posted in that section the league table for that league.I assume his team missed relegation and the play offs so could be made available now.Where as NKI's team is in the play offs.One poster remarked how Klindt had let his team down yet again,so unsure going by that post if would want him anyway.

Yes Klindt will now be available however he's been struggling for Rybnik and Dackarna so I'm not sure whether it's worth signing him tbh.  

16 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Not sure he'd be a massive upgrade on R/R really but at least we'd have seven riders again.

We need to get back to seven riders,that most definitely cost us a result at Peterborough.It's very hard to cover your No1 position with R/R imo.R/R for someone like Kerr then i would say carry on with it.

Hopefully racers and royals will come on and say whether he would be available now.If he is i think it could be him.

Does he go well at Wolves:D

Edit: TTT has just confirmed he would be available.

Edited by tellboy