British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2022

4 minutes ago, cowboy cookie returns? said:

To be honest you were just crap end of!

I disagree- the score didn’t reflect the entertainment- it wasn’t  all about the Belle Vue riders we was in in point scoring positions yes got passed - speedway was the winner last night on a great race track . 

7 hours ago, Trees said:

Ermmmmm, I want to hear an honest assessment of what happened tonight. I haven't seen the coverage. Were we not gating, gating but getting passed, riding the wrong lines, not fast enough, what and why?

all of the above! just terrible! 

2 hours ago, Haza said:

I disagree- the score didn’t reflect the entertainment- it wasn’t  all about the Belle Vue riders we was in in point scoring positions yes got passed - speedway was the winner last night on a great race track . 

Josh apart it was definitely all about the BV riders, they were brilliant! 
The KL lads just didnt know where to ride. 

42 minutes ago, cowboy cookie returns? said:

One thing I have never understood about king's Lynn is it's a great race track fairly well supported but they also have more wooden spoons than Delia Smith.

We only did well when the track was deep and grippy, away riders hated it then, otherwise most riders like riding it, we've never been a rich club either ......

1 hour ago, klstarsfan said:

Granted there were some good races, but they didnt end up in KL favour. The BV boys just pick them off. 
Nice to see Zagar has still got it, he looked in a different class.

Lynn probably made him look different class.

If the club got their finger out their a$$ & make 2-3 changes King's Lynn may not be (unbelievably) a million miles from top 4. 

Facing Wolves on Thursday to which has to be a home win. This home meeting brings last chance saloon, being 12 points behind the opposition. With a good home win this will come down to 9 with 2 meetings in hand. 

To the King's Lynn management, FOOKIN DO SOMETHING FFS. 

It actually doesn't matter if the changes make the team worse, at least it'll look like you've tried to do something positive, FOR THE FANS

The team needs freshening up asap

• Like 1

On 7/13/2022 at 4:38 PM, iainb said:

New signing soon according to JP on the BSPL podcast

Then listening to Brady after JP it sounds like they will be expecting NKI to return once Poland is sorted out.So we could have a mate of JP filling in for a few then NKI.Shambles whatever.

Got a feeling Kerr might be on his way (see my post in the Wolves thread).

Anyone up on the averages know what that means in terms of points left for a replacement?

Wonder if he’s gone as part of a double change to accommodate Iversen’s replacement?