British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2022

35 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

So what actually is the deal with iversen ? Has he been re declared as an injury replacement for kildemand and can ride for the next month or two ?

Does it matter?

It adds to the entertainment. The regulations,  integrity and transparency are just secondary considerations to be ignored as required  - just ask Belle Vue fans........

• Like 2

On 4/29/2022 at 11:51 AM, tellboy said:

Listening to Alex Brady the other week it seems he was refusing to ride,it just so happens he has gone and injured himself again now anyway.

R/R will be permitted,but i still think we won't have to use it.Fikngers crossed of course.

Just had to bring my post up with my deliberate spelling mistake,anybody see NKI backwards in it:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Has he dropped a league? 

That is a very good question- Shouldn`t think it`s Lodz he`s leaving. He is scheduled to ride for Indianerna(Kumla) tonight and also rides in Denmark for Esbjerg sharing the 'A' position with Tai Woffinden- Woffy rides this Wednesday but NKI rode in the 1st 2 rounds. We wait with baited breath :)

14 hours ago, tellboy said:

NKI to stay the season,i said i thought it was him:D

Well i got it right NKI was staying,but a full season we don't know.Temporary,ongoing according to the Lynn website.

4 hours ago, racers and royals said:

That is a very good question- Shouldn`t think it`s Lodz he`s leaving. He is scheduled to ride for Indianerna(Kumla) tonight and also rides in Denmark for Esbjerg sharing the 'A' position with Tai Woffinden- Woffy rides this Wednesday but NKI rode in the 1st 2 rounds. We wait with baited breath :)

I suppose he could have dropped Denmark for the time being allowing Tai to take the 'A' position exclusively.

6 minutes ago, tocha said:

I suppose he could have dropped Denmark for the time being allowing Tai to take the 'A' position exclusively.

Then swap them around when NKI does a stint in Denmark:D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Time to get ruthless now.With the news of Jack Thomas getting two broken wrists last night we need a decent replacement as surprisingly he has been a star for us this year.With not a lot left to choose from i think maybe Shanes or D.Thompson could fill in.Unless Josh Bates makes a comeback as i'm sure he would be allowed to fill a rising star spot until he is about 50.

Also if Bald Bloke stopped drinking he would have enough money to sponsor Lambert and Woffinden to come over in place of our current top two:P:lol:

2 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Time to get ruthless now.With the news of Jack Thomas getting two broken wrists last night we need a decent replacement as surprisingly he has been a star for us this year.With not a lot left to choose from i think maybe Shanes or D.Thompson could fill in.Unless Josh Bates makes a comeback as i'm sure he would be allowed to fill a rising star spot until he is about 50.

Also if Bald Bloke stopped drinking he would have enough money to sponsor Lambert and Woffinden to come over in place of our current top two:P:lol:

And we are waiting on news on TJ as well. Then you have Richard riding with a dodgy knee and not winning races like he did last season. 3 wins in 29 rides in the league so far. But with Alex saying there will be no panic changes, i guess we will just have to wait and see.

There's nowt wrong with a few beers, watching the speedway Tel :P.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

And we are waiting on news on TJ as well. Then you have Richard riding with a dodgy knee and not winning races like he did last season. 3 wins in 29 rides in the league so far. But with Alex saying there will be no panic changes, i guess we will just have to wait and see.

There's nowt wrong with a few beers, watching the speedway Tel :P.  

Forgot about TJ.

Agree there shouldn't be any panic changes,but if you look at three of the top four,they have already made changes to strengthen there chances of being in the play-offs.Before you know it we would be out of that.If say they stick with the same riders who are out of form for the next 3/4 matches and we come unstuck,you could say that is game over.Peterborough would have been our banker as we haven't rode them yet,but they will be tougher with the changes they are due too make.

One thing is for sure,with Jack's broken wrists that will take time to heal i would have thought.So we need a decent replacement for him.

31 minutes ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Surely Jason Edwards is the Man to use if you need a rising star in the form of his life lately

I just thought D.Thompson has done quite well mainly from the main body of the team for Leicester.Or Shanes because he has a bit of experience at this level.

5 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Forgot about TJ.

Agree there shouldn't be any panic changes,but if you look at three of the top four,they have already made changes to strengthen there chances of being in the play-offs.Before you know it we would be out of that.If say they stick with the same riders who are out of form for the next 3/4 matches and we come unstuck,you could say that is game over.Peterborough would have been our banker as we haven't rode them yet,but they will be tougher with the changes they are due too make.

One thing is for sure,with Jack's broken wrists that will take time to heal i would have thought.So we need a decent replacement for him.

Yep,i can see us falling away  if we're not careful. We should hear more news on TJ pretty soon i would of thought. I was hoping to see Lynn win the Prem before i peg it :D 

3 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Yep,i can see us falling away  if we're not careful. We should hear more news on TJ pretty soon i would of thought. I was hoping to see Lynn win the Prem before i peg it :D 

Agreed!! 

We mostly always start the season with high hopes and always end up disappointed. Just to win once, thats all we ask!!

Getting to the critical point in the season now. If TJ is a short term injury then we can live with that, but need Richie Lawson to come to the party. Kerr (apart from bike probs last night) and Worrall look to be coming back into a bit of form. And the good replacement for the unlucky Jack.. If TJ is going to be a bit longer term need to start looking at options and possible 28 day replacement... R/r never seems to work well for us for any length of time