British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2022

5 hours ago, Speedway28 said:

Was very impressed by Jack yesterday. Showed good composure when in front of Palin and had a nice style. Hope he has a successful season.

2 hours ago, Speedway28 said:

On another note, yesterday was the first time I watched Josh Pickering live. Lynn fans are in for a treat this year, what an entertainer!

Some really encouraging signs yesterday, apart from Lewis having an off day everybody contributed considerably. We will be weaker once Iversen leaves of course whether he's replaced by Kildemand or somebody else but the way the team rode and were up for it under Brady's influence was good to see.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Kildemand high speed crash in Denmark tonight- Broken arm and collarbone is the reported injuries. Will be out for some time.

Oh! No chance of Kildemand riding for us any time soon then!! Best wishes to him of course!

Edited by Trees

1 hour ago, mrss said:

I know Iversen has said he can’t do all season for Stars , but if the management gave him a good enough deal wouldn’t he be tempted?

I could be wrong but I don't think hes allowed to do more than two other leagues in addition to the Polish second division and he's already committed to Denmark and Sweden. 

2 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

I could be wrong but I don't think hes allowed to do more than two other leagues in addition to the Polish second division and he's already committed to Denmark and Sweden. 

I'm sure he said on Monday he was only available until May 1st.If you put a very lucrative sponsorship to him though Bagpuss he could well be tempted:D

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

The reports of Peter Kildemand’s injuries were a bit sketchy and it now seems there is nothing broken just concussion.( to be confirmed)

I don’t want to  sensationalise this but this is from someone who was there.

” he wasn’t moving at all for many minutes. Other riders were crying. Very nasty and a miracle he could suddenly walk to the ambulance.”

Edited by racers and royals

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

I don’t want to  sensationalise this but this is from someone who was there.

he wasn’t moving at all for many minutes. Other riders were crying. Very nasty and a miracle he could suddenly walk to the ambulance.”

:o And if it is only concussion as you have hinted at, he can consider himself a very lucky boy! Although that can be a danger itself if it has happened a few times.

Edited by lisa-colette

Great result for lynn last night, with picko flying and worrall at reserve you could be a tough team to beat at home this year. Lawson had a relatively off night compared to normal last night and you still ground out the win. 
the only question now is what happens next week when PUK leaves. I see sedgeman is looking for a ride in the UK 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2